1. Who is Arthur Lieberman?
Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
2. What is most significant about his life right now?
It will end within twelve months.
3. Who appears to be engaged in subterfuge?
4. What has Jason been compiling and putting on computer?
Triton's financial history.
5. Who is Sidney employed by?
6. Where does Sidney have to fly to?
7. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
8. What change has been made to Jason's usual routine for the exchange of information?
He is asked to deliver it in person.
This section contains 3,921 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)