|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson take from Sidney before they converse?
(a) Her gun.
(b) Her mail.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Jason's disk.
2. Who is killed with Sidney's gun at her office?
(a) Paul Brophy and Philip Goldman.
(b) Henry Wharton and Philip Goldman.
(c) Paul Brophy and Jeff Fisher.
(d) Henry Wharton and Jeff Fisher.
3. Who is Arthur Lieberman?
(a) CEO of Triton Global.
(b) Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
(c) CEO of CyberCom.
(d) President of Triton Global.
4. How long did Lieberman have to live?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight weeks.
5. Who is Henry Wharton?
(a) NTSB investigator.
(b) Vice Chair of Federal Reserve Board.
(c) Former FBI agent, now in security.
(d) Chief council for Gamble at Tyler Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found next to the bodies in the triple homicide?
2. Why haven't his captors killed Jason yet?
3. After confronting Gamble, what does Sidney notice in the paper?
4. How does Sidney get home?
5. What was the name of Edward Page's company?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)