|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan insist on doing first?
(a) Talking to his lawyer.
(b) Taking time to think about it.
(c) Talking to Jason.
(d) Reviewing CyberCom's information.
2. Who meets Gamble, Lucas and Rowe at Triton?
(a) Sidney and Paul.
(b) Sawyer and Sidney.
(c) Agent Sawyer and Frank Hardy.
(d) Alan and Sidney.
3. What addition information is passed along at that time?
(a) That Triton is in financial distress.
(b) That a quarter of a billion dollars is missing.
(c) That CyberCom is in financial distress.
(d) That Sidney knows Jason is alive.
4. Who leads the NTSB investigation?
(a) Arthur Lieberman.
(b) Ray Jackson.
(c) Lee Sawyer.
(d) George Kaplan.
5. Where is Jason actually bound for?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the receiving end of the video tape made of the exchange Jason made in the warehouse?
2. What does Sidney learn about Jason's interview?
3. Who almost catches Sidney when she goes into Jason's office?
4. Who listens in on that conversation and records it?
5. Who is Arthur Lieberman?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)