|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he get into her locked office after she leaves?
(a) He bribes the janitor.
(b) He has his own key.
(c) He breaks the lock.
(d) He picks the lock.
2. What is Sidney determined to find out?
(a) Where his seat was.
(b) Why Jason lied to her.
(c) What happened to Jason's luggage.
(d) Where Jason died.
3. What specifically is holding up the CyberCom/Triton merger?
(a) Quentin's misappropriation of company funds.
(b) Nathan's unwillingness to open the books for examination.
(c) Sidney's poor presentation.
(d) Nathan's bad financial status.
4. Who does Sawyer add to the potential suspect list?
(a) Vice-Chairman Burns.
(b) Nathan Gamble.
(c) Paul Brophy.
(d) Quentin Rowe.
5. Who does Anthony DePazza reveal himself to be?
(a) Kenneth Scales.
(b) Kevin Stales.
(c) Calvin Sales.
(d) Corbin Styles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which former FBI agent has the firm that holds Triton's external security contract?
2. What was the name of the company Jason was supposed to interview at?
3. Who is Nathan Gamble?
4. What does Gamble believe that Sidney and Jason are colluding to do?
5. What does Sidney believe Jason is going for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)