|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jason overcome his guard?
(a) By smashing his glasses and using them as a weapon.
(b) By faking a stroke.
(c) By pretending to have a siezure.
(d) By pretending to be unconscious.
2. Who is Arthur Lieberman?
(a) CEO of CyberCom.
(b) President of Triton Global.
(c) Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
(d) CEO of Triton Global.
3. What does Sidney learn about Jason's interview?
(a) It was for a lesser position.
(b) He cancelled it.
(c) It was for the following week.
(d) He didn't have one.
4. Who calls Sidney on her way home?
(a) Walter Burns.
(b) Agent Lee Sawyer.
(c) Nathan Gamble.
(d) Quentin Rowe.
5. What has Jason been compiling and putting on computer?
(a) CyberCom's financial history.
(b) CyberCom's company history.
(c) Triton's financial history.
(d) Federal Reserve's financial data.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is making the CyberCom/Triton merger difficult?
2. Where does the plane crash?
3. Which former FBI agent has the firm that holds Triton's external security contract?
4. Where does Sidney have to fly to?
5. What does Sidney see on the television crash report?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)