1. Who is Arthur Lieberman?
(a) Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.
(b) President of Triton Global.
(c) CEO of CyberCom.
(d) CEO of Triton Global.
2. What is most significant about his life right now?
(a) It will end within twelve months.
(b) He is donating his wealth to charity.
(c) He is buying a cure for cancer.
(d) He is negotiating freedom from terrorists.
3. Who appears to be engaged in subterfuge?
(a) Quentin Rowe.
(b) Nathan Gamble.
(c) Jason Archer.
(d) Sidney Archer.
4. What has Jason been compiling and putting on computer?
(a) CyberCom's financial history.
(b) Triton's financial history.
(c) Federal Reserve's financial data.
(d) CyberCom's company history.
5. Who is Sidney employed by?
(c) Federal Reserve.
6. Where does Sidney have to fly to?
(a) New York.
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New Denver.
7. What is the flight number of the plane Jason is supposed to be on?
8. What change has been made to Jason's usual routine for the exchange of information?
(a) He is asked to deliver it in person.
(b) He is asked to mail it.
(c) He is asked to generate copies.
(d) He is asked to fax it.
This section contains 3,921 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)