• Arthur Lieberman, the chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, has less than twelve months to live.
• In style out of character for him, he has decided to go out in unforgettable style, happy to destroy some in the process.
• To do so, he must fly to California from Washington's Dulles Airport, but unknown to him, the plane has been sabotaged.
• Shortly after take off, the right wing comes away from the plane and it crashes, leaving no survivors.
• Jason Archer works for Triton Global which is a large and successful technology firm.
• His wife Sidney Archer, considered to be the best deal attorney's available, is negotiating their acquisition of CyberCom.
• CyberCom is a sophisticated research and development company producing state of the art software.
• The merger will take Triton Global into the next decade and ensure their continued leadership in worldwide technology.
• Working for Tyler-Stone, representing...
This section contains 4,644 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)