|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the corporal do to the capitan who stole his wife?
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Torture him.
2. What happens to Bob when he tries to kill himself?
(a) He shoots out a lamp.
(b) He takes vitamins instead of sleeping pills.
(c) He shoots off his big toe.
(d) He shoots off the end of his nose.
3. Who steals the Pirate's bag?
4. Tall Bob Smoke has the body of a _____________.
(b) basketball player.
5. What is notable about the woman in #104?
(a) She is a widow.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is a beauty queen.
(d) She is a spinster.
6. How old is the person in #104?
7. What happens when the children eat the pilfered food?
(a) They love it.
(b) They get sick and cry.
(c) They thrive.
(d) They lose weight.
8. Who helps Danny finish half the item in #83?
9. What do the paisanos make the Pirate leave outside of church?
(a) His boots.
(b) His old coat.
(c) His bike.
(d) His dogs.
10. What do the paisanos do to Joe after they teach him a lesson?
(a) Ignore him for a week.
(b) Give him wine and put him in bed.
(c) Send him to Confession.
(d) Fix him a good dinner.
11. What do the paisanos do to the person in #111 to teach him not to steal?
(a) Cut off the fingers on his right hand.
(b) Take him to the police station.
(c) Make small cuts on his back and rub salt into them.
(d) Chain him to a bed.
12. What rank does the sixteen-year-old boy have in the Mexican army?
13. After Petey gets married, who does his father begin to lust after?
14. What is Tall Bob Smoke's profession?
(c) Dog catcher.
15. What does Petey do when the girl in #140 rejects his marriage proposal?
(a) Keeps trying to win her heart.
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Runs off with another girl.
(d) Tries to hang himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dolores hope will happen when she invites the man in #76 to her home?
2. When does Danny promise to return to the location in #81?
3. What does Emilio Murietta give to Cornelia?
4. Why do the paisanos not clean the windows of Danny's house?
5. What time of day do the paisanos usually get up?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)