|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tall Bob Smoke's profession?
(b) Dog catcher.
2. Who walks about freely on St. Andrew's Eve?
3. How long is Danny gone when the paisanos start to search for him?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) A day.
(d) A few hours.
4. Why can Danny not get the water turned on in the house?
(a) It is night and the water company is closed.
(b) He forgot to call the water company.
(c) He doesn't have the money.
(d) It is the weekend and the water company is closed.
5. What lesson do the men glean from the house burning down?
(a) Always keep the grass wet.
(b) Never let Jesus have matches.
(c) Always put a globe over a candle.
(d) Never leave wine overnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the paisanos let the house burn down?
2. For what reason does Dolores plan to invite the man in #76 to her home?
3. Cornelia Ruiz loves only love and ______________.
4. What is Teresina Cortez' aged mother's name?
5. How doe the paisanos feel when they cannot attend Danny's funeral?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)