|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilon rationalize might not be good for Danny?
(c) Mrs. Morales.
(d) Another tenant.
2. What do the other paisanos find on St. Andrews Eve?
(b) A skeleton.
(c) An empty buried chest.
(d) Some empty wine bottles.
3. What happened to the Corporal's wife?
(a) She died in childbirth.
(b) She was shot trying to escape prison.
(c) She was stolen by a capitan.
(d) She went back to Mexico.
4. What food do the paisanos eventually steal which is better for the children?
(d) Pink beans.
5. For what reason does Dolores plan to invite the man in #76 to her home?
(d) Glass of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tending the sixteen-year-old boy and the sick baby when Jesus Maria encounters them?
2. What time of day do the paisanos usually get up?
3. What do the men try to learn from Pirate?
4. What must the corporal do to the capitan who stole his wife?
5. What does Emilio Murietta give to Cornelia?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)