|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) She does not say.
(b) Her parents hate gay men.
(c) They live too far away.
(d) There is limited space.
2. One is the main action in this scene?
(a) The arrival of two other young couples and subsequent confusion.
(b) An exploration of the relationship between each person of the two couples.
(c) The revelation that Arnold and Ed plan to sneak off to have sex.
(d) The harmony of the four getting along to create dinner.
3. What do Arnold and Alan decide?
(a) That both need to be tested for HIV since Ed is HIV positive.
(b) That Alan and Ed should be together.
(c) That despite Alan's infidelity, they want to be together.
(d) That they are better off just friends.
4. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(b) Arnold did not want to become a father.
(c) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
(d) Arnold bringing Alan along.
5. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David respect tremendously?
2. What is Laurel's news?
3. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
4. What does Alan share with Arnold?
5. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)