|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two characters doing?
(a) Watching t.v. in bed.
(b) Making love.
(c) Cleaning up the kitchen after lunch.
(d) Driving to a convenience store.
2. Why is Arnold adopting David?
(a) Because it is a goal that Arnold and Alan shared.
(b) Because David was living on the streets.
(c) Because David is gay.
(d) Because David is his biological son.
3. Who calls Arnold?
4. What might be a theme of this particularly scene?
(a) That jealousy can occur in gay or straight relationships.
(b) That the weekend can be pretty dull without some partner swapping.
(c) That one should belong to an indoor tennis club.
(d) This brief scene really didn't have a particular theme.
5. Who does David respect tremendously?
(b) His art teacher.
(c) Mrs. Beckoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
2. What characters the apartment and why did they leave?
3. Where is Alan?
4. What was Arnold's mother's response and friends' responses to Arnold's loss of Alan?
5. For what do Laurel and Alan probe?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)