|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Laurel visiting Arnold?
(a) At Arnold's home.
(b) In the gay bar, International.
(c) At a sushi bar.
(d) At the club where Arnold is preparing to go onstage.
2. What does each couple enjoy?
(a) Watching XXX-rated movies.
(b) The mix of freedom and security derived from their respective partners.
(c) Sex with more than one partner.
(d) Cooking out.
3. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
(a) That there is no explaining the complexities of love.
(b) That there is always one person who loves one more than the other.
(c) That it's time to get up and have some dinner.
(d) That Arnold and Alan love each other.
4. What two characters are together at the opening of this act?
(a) Ed and Arnold.
(b) Laurel and Alan.
(c) Alan and Arnold.
(d) Laurel and Arnold.
5. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
(a) Nothing; he is not reading.
(b) A love affair between an 80-year-old woman and a boy of fifteen.
(c) How this new cologne is based on female pheromones.
(d) About the French revolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characters are on stage at the opening of this scene?
2. What does Laurel believe about Arnold?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
4. Why does Alan want to leave Ed and Laurel's home.
5. What does each person begin to question?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)