|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to David, how has Arnold been since Alan's death?
(a) Arnold has become very religious.
(b) Arnold has been going to the bars every night.
(c) Arnold is lonely and leads a solitary life since Alan's death.
(d) Arnold has been suicidal.
2. What did Ed used to call Arnold's bedroom?
(a) The Pigpen.
(b) The XXX Room.
(c) The Spaceship.
(d) The Nursery.
3. What does each couple enjoy?
(a) Sex with more than one partner.
(b) Cooking out.
(c) Watching XXX-rated movies.
(d) The mix of freedom and security derived from their respective partners.
4. What is Laurel's news?
(a) That she has decided she is a lesbian which is why she was drawn to gay men.
(b) That she and Ed have split permanently.
(c) That she and Ed are getting married.
(d) That she is pregnant and Arnold is the father.
5. What might be a theme of this particularly scene?
(a) This brief scene really didn't have a particular theme.
(b) That one should belong to an indoor tennis club.
(c) That the weekend can be pretty dull without some partner swapping.
(d) That jealousy can occur in gay or straight relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arnold's mother's response and friends' responses to Arnold's loss of Alan?
2. What is a codetta?
3. Who discuss a similar subject of that between Ed and Laurel?
4. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
5. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)