|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is shocking for Laurel to hear?
(a) That Ed is HIV positive.
(b) That Arnold and Ed do not talk on the phone.
(c) That Ed told Arnold that Laurel insists that Ed call Arnold occasionally.
(d) That Ed initiates the phone calls to Arnold.
2. What are the two characters doing?
(a) Watching t.v. in bed.
(b) Making love.
(c) Cleaning up the kitchen after lunch.
(d) Driving to a convenience store.
3. What did Ed used to call Arnold's bedroom?
(a) The XXX Room.
(b) The Spaceship.
(c) The Nursery.
(d) The Pigpen.
4. What does Laurel plan to accomplish over the weekend?
(a) She had no particular plans.
(b) To learn how to serve a ball in tennis as well as Arnold can.
(c) To ascertain if there was still a spark between Arnold and Ed.
(d) To become pregnant by Arnold since Ed is sterile.
5. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
(a) That there is no explaining the complexities of love.
(b) That it's time to get up and have some dinner.
(c) That Arnold and Alan love each other.
(d) That there is always one person who loves one more than the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the day when this act opens?
2. How might one characterize Laurel's motive for inviting Arnold over for the weekend?
3. Who seduces Alan?
4. What does each couple enjoy?
5. What is Ed reading?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)