|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
(a) The fact that Laurel goes to male gay bars frequently.
(b) The fact that Laurel has slept with several gay men.
(c) The fact that Ed has told Laurel he is gay and she stays with him.
(d) The pass she makes for Alan.
2. What does Laurel admit about the weekend?
(a) That it has not gone as she planned.
(b) That it was one of the best in a long time.
(c) That it was too short.
(d) That she wishes it had never happened.
3. What does each person begin to question?
(a) If love can be wrong.
(b) Why he or she loves their partner.
(c) The loyalty and depth of love of his or her lover.
(d) Whether coming together was a good idea.
4. Where is Laurel on the day after the weekend that Alan and Arnold visited Ed and her?
(a) Asleep in bed still.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In Boston.
5. What is Laurel and Alan's reactions to Ed and Arnold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Arnold's mother's response and friends' responses to Arnold's loss of Alan?
2. What might be a theme of this particularly scene?
3. What did Ed used to call Arnold's bedroom?
4. What does Mrs. Beckoff believe at first about David when David arrives?
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)