|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
(a) Nothing; he is not reading.
(b) About the French revolution.
(c) A love affair between an 80-year-old woman and a boy of fifteen.
(d) How this new cologne is based on female pheromones.
2. Why is Mrs. Beckoff coming to visit Arnold?
(a) To inspect the home for approving David's adoption.
(b) To help Arnold legitimize his home for the social worker's visit.
(c) For her biannual visit.
(d) To go to Alan's funeral with her son, Arnold.
3. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
4. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
(b) Insecurites in each person.
(c) A love triangle.
(d) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
5. How does David respond to Arnold telling him that Arnold still intends to adopt David?
(a) David has decided he does not want to be adopted because of Mrs. Beckoff.
(b) David says he wants Ed to adopt him instead.
(c) David is skeptical.
(d) David is appreciative of Arnold's thoughtfulness and states his joy at the thought of being adopted as Arnold's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. One is the main action in this scene?
2. To what does Arnold compare the loss of Alan?
3. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
4. What does David hope about Ed and Arnold?
5. What has Laurel done?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)