|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alan?
(a) He and Arnold split up and he moved out.
(b) He is in the bath.
(c) He has died.
(d) He is cooking breakfast in the kitchen.
2. What are Arnold and Alan more resistant to than eating breakfast?
(a) Playing tennis.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Catching the early ferry.
(d) Going to church.
3. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
4. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
(b) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(c) Arnold did not want to become a father.
(d) Arnold bringing Alan along.
5. Why did Ed call Arnold's bedroom what he did?
(a) Because Arnold had a collection of adult movies on the shelf in the bedroom.
(b) Because there were glowing stars on the ceiling.
(c) Because it was so cozy and comfortable.
(d) Because Arnold was so sloppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laurel's news?
2. What does David hope about Ed and Arnold?
3. Who calls Arnold?
4. What does each person begin to question?
5. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)