|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold say happened to Alan?
(a) Alan didn't really die; he ran off with another man and Arnold just thinks of Alan as dead.
(b) Alan died during surgery for injuries he suffered in a car accident.
(c) Alan had been killed in the street by some young men who hate homosexuals.
(d) Alan developed AIDS and died.
2. How might one characterize Laurel's motive for inviting Arnold over for the weekend?
3. Who calls Arnold?
4. What is implied in the song Arnold sings?
(a) Nothing since he was too upset to go onstage.
(b) That he still feels something for Ed.
(c) That Arnold believes in love at first sight.
(d) That the perfect man may be a woman.
5. Where do Laurel's parents live?
(a) South America.
(c) New England.
(d) The California coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Arnold adopting David?
2. What does the author seem to be revealing in this scene?
3. What do Arnold and Ed manage to do?
4. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
5. To what does Arnold compare the loss of Alan?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)