|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alan?
(a) He is cooking breakfast in the kitchen.
(b) He is in the bath.
(c) He has died.
(d) He and Arnold split up and he moved out.
2. What is Laurel and Alan's reactions to Ed and Arnold?
3. What does Alan share with Arnold?
(a) That Alan is in love with Ed.
(b) That Alan and Laurel have decided they love each other.
(c) That Laurel made a pass at Alan.
(d) That Alan was leaving Arnold.
4. What does each person begin to question?
(a) Whether coming together was a good idea.
(b) Why he or she loves their partner.
(c) If love can be wrong.
(d) The loyalty and depth of love of his or her lover.
5. What does David hope about Ed and Arnold?
(a) That they will not let Mrs. Beckoff live there.
(b) That they will not start a relationship.
(c) That they will rekindle their relationship.
(d) David expresses no particular thoughts about Arnold and Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
2. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
3. What does Arnold say happened to Alan?
4. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
5. What are Arnold and Alan more resistant to than eating breakfast?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)