Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characters are on stage at the opening of this scene?
(a) Ed and Laurel.
(b) Alan and Arnold.
(c) Mrs. Beckoff and Arnold.
(d) Ed, Arnold, and David.
2. How does David respond to Arnold telling him that Arnold still intends to adopt David?
(a) David says he wants Ed to adopt him instead.
(b) David is appreciative of Arnold's thoughtfulness and states his joy at the thought of being adopted as Arnold's son.
(c) David is skeptical.
(d) David has decided he does not want to be adopted because of Mrs. Beckoff.
3. Where is Laurel visiting Arnold?
(a) At the club where Arnold is preparing to go onstage.
(b) At a sushi bar.
(c) In the gay bar, International.
(d) At Arnold's home.
4. Where do Laurel's parents live?
(b) New England.
(c) South America.
(d) The California coast.
5. What has Laurel done?
(a) Re-decorated the master bath.
(b) Called Arnold.
(c) Left Ed.
(d) Gotten pregnant by Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initiates phone calls between Ed and Arnold?
2. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
3. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
4. About what does Laurel talk to Arnold?
5. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)