|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel try to hide?
(a) That she is attracted to gay men.
(b) That she does not love Ed.
(c) That she is actually a lesbian.
(d) That she is HIV positive.
2. What do Arnold and Alan decide?
(a) That Alan and Ed should be together.
(b) That both need to be tested for HIV since Ed is HIV positive.
(c) That despite Alan's infidelity, they want to be together.
(d) That they are better off just friends.
3. Who seduces Alan?
(d) No one.
4. What does Laurel plan to accomplish over the weekend?
(a) To become pregnant by Arnold since Ed is sterile.
(b) She had no particular plans.
(c) To ascertain if there was still a spark between Arnold and Ed.
(d) To learn how to serve a ball in tennis as well as Arnold can.
5. One is the main action in this scene?
(a) The arrival of two other young couples and subsequent confusion.
(b) An exploration of the relationship between each person of the two couples.
(c) The harmony of the four getting along to create dinner.
(d) The revelation that Arnold and Ed plan to sneak off to have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
2. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
3. Why does Laurel want Arnold and Alan to rise?
4. What does each person begin to question?
5. Of what do both couples agree?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)