|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Arnold?
2. Why is Arnold adopting David?
(a) Because David is his biological son.
(b) Because it is a goal that Arnold and Alan shared.
(c) Because David is gay.
(d) Because David was living on the streets.
3. What characters the apartment and why did they leave?
(a) David and Ed have left the apartment so that Arnold and Mrs. Beckoff can have some privacy.
(b) Ed and Mrs. Beckoff left to give Arnold a chance to talk to David about the adoption.
(c) Ed and Arnold left to have privacy.
(d) Ed and Mrs. Beckoff left to go to the lawyer's office.
4. What does Laurel try to hide?
(a) That she is actually a lesbian.
(b) That she is attracted to gay men.
(c) That she does not love Ed.
(d) That she is HIV positive.
5. What does Alan share with Arnold?
(a) That Alan is in love with Ed.
(b) That Laurel made a pass at Alan.
(c) That Alan was leaving Arnold.
(d) That Alan and Laurel have decided they love each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
2. What does David encourage Ed to do and what is Ed's response?
3. Why did Ed call Arnold's bedroom what he did?
4. What has Laurel done?
5. What is the day when this act opens?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)