|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the day when this act opens?
(a) Monday morning.
(b) Sunday night.
(c) Two months later.
(d) A year later.
2. Why is Arnold angry with Ed?
(a) He left Arnold to face Arnold's mother alone.
(b) He does not want to have a sexual relationship with Arnold.
(c) He is not sympathetic about Alan's death.
(d) He lied to the social worker.
3. What does each person begin to question?
(a) Why he or she loves their partner.
(b) The loyalty and depth of love of his or her lover.
(c) If love can be wrong.
(d) Whether coming together was a good idea.
4. Of what do both couples agree?
(a) That they should swap partners sexually for a night.
(b) That they should split up.
(c) That love is not reliable.
(d) That their individual relationships are honest and open.
5. What do Laurel and Ed do despite the presence of Alan and Arnold?
(a) Make love.
(b) Go off to play tennis.
(c) Have Ed's parents over for brunch.
(d) Continue their Sunday morning schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan share with Arnold?
2. Why is Mrs. Beckoff coming to visit Arnold?
3. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
4. What is Ed's opinion of the subject matter of what he is reading?
5. What do Arnold and Alan decide?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)