|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
(c) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
(d) Insecurites in each person.
2. What does David encourage Ed to do and what is Ed's response?
(a) David encourages Ed to go back to Laurel.
(b) David encourages Ed to discuss his relationship with Laurel but Ed declines.
(c) David encourages Ed to make the break with Laurel permanent.
(d) David encourages Ed to continue with his art.
3. Who calls Arnold?
4. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
(a) That they are leaving for Paris together.
(b) That they had sex but didn't enjoy it.
(c) That they have realized they are in love.
(d) That nothing sexual happened between them.
5. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) Arnold bringing Alan along.
(b) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(c) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
(d) Arnold did not want to become a father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurel admit about the weekend?
2. What are Arnold and Alan more resistant to than eating breakfast?
3. What does each couple enjoy?
4. What has Laurel done?
5. How might Laurel have worked it out that her plan had been more successful?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)