|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) Insecurites in each person.
(c) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
(d) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
2. What does Alan share with Arnold?
(a) That Alan was leaving Arnold.
(b) That Alan is in love with Ed.
(c) That Alan and Laurel have decided they love each other.
(d) That Laurel made a pass at Alan.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) A week.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
4. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) They live too far away.
(b) There is limited space.
(c) She does not say.
(d) Her parents hate gay men.
5. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(b) Arnold did not want to become a father.
(c) Arnold bringing Alan along.
(d) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arnold and Ed manage to do?
2. Whom is Laurel calling?
3. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
4. What do Laurel and Ed do despite the presence of Alan and Arnold?
5. What does Laurel try to hide?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)