|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characters the apartment and why did they leave?
(a) Ed and Mrs. Beckoff left to go to the lawyer's office.
(b) David and Ed have left the apartment so that Arnold and Mrs. Beckoff can have some privacy.
(c) Ed and Arnold left to have privacy.
(d) Ed and Mrs. Beckoff left to give Arnold a chance to talk to David about the adoption.
2. Why did Ed call Arnold's bedroom what he did?
(a) Because there were glowing stars on the ceiling.
(b) Because it was so cozy and comfortable.
(c) Because Arnold had a collection of adult movies on the shelf in the bedroom.
(d) Because Arnold was so sloppy.
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A week.
4. What is Ed reading?
(a) An advertisement for men's cologne.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(d) A newspaper article.
5. What is Laurel and Alan's reactions to Ed and Arnold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
2. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
3. About what does Laurel talk to Arnold?
4. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
5. What are the two characters doing?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)