|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each couple enjoy?
(a) Watching XXX-rated movies.
(b) The mix of freedom and security derived from their respective partners.
(c) Cooking out.
(d) Sex with more than one partner.
2. Why is Arnold adopting David?
(a) Because David is gay.
(b) Because it is a goal that Arnold and Alan shared.
(c) Because David is his biological son.
(d) Because David was living on the streets.
3. Where is Laurel on the day after the weekend that Alan and Arnold visited Ed and her?
(a) In New York City.
(b) Asleep in bed still.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In Boston.
4. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
(a) That there is no explaining the complexities of love.
(b) That there is always one person who loves one more than the other.
(c) That Arnold and Alan love each other.
(d) That it's time to get up and have some dinner.
5. What does each person begin to question?
(a) If love can be wrong.
(b) Whether coming together was a good idea.
(c) The loyalty and depth of love of his or her lover.
(d) Why he or she loves their partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David respond to Arnold telling him that Arnold still intends to adopt David?
2. Who discuss a similar subject of that between Ed and Laurel?
3. How might one characterize Laurel's motive for inviting Arnold over for the weekend?
4. What does David encourage Ed to do and what is Ed's response?
5. What is Ed reading?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)