|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Laurel upset?
(a) That she didn't get pregnant that weekend.
(b) That Ed still hasn't finished his latest novel.
(c) Learning that Ed initiated the phone calls to Arnold.
(d) Ed having sex with Alan.
2. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) Arnold did not want to become a father.
(b) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(c) Arnold bringing Alan along.
(d) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
3. What is Laurel and Alan's reactions to Ed and Arnold?
4. Where is Laurel visiting Arnold?
(a) At Arnold's home.
(b) In the gay bar, International.
(c) At the club where Arnold is preparing to go onstage.
(d) At a sushi bar.
5. How might one characterize Laurel's motive for inviting Arnold over for the weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
2. What characters are on stage at the opening of this scene?
3. What does David hope about Ed and Arnold?
4. Who calls Arnold?
5. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)