|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel admit about the weekend?
(a) That it was one of the best in a long time.
(b) That it has not gone as she planned.
(c) That she wishes it had never happened.
(d) That it was too short.
2. Where is Laurel on the day after the weekend that Alan and Arnold visited Ed and her?
(a) Asleep in bed still.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In the barn.
3. How might Laurel have worked it out that her plan had been more successful?
(a) To tell Arnold to come alone.
(b) To have known if she was able to get pregnant at that time.
(c) To invite several other couples with whom Laurel might have found a man to become pregnant.
(d) To have reserved the local indoor tennis court.
4. What does each couple enjoy?
(a) Cooking out.
(b) Watching XXX-rated movies.
(c) Sex with more than one partner.
(d) The mix of freedom and security derived from their respective partners.
5. Of what do both couples agree?
(a) That they should swap partners sexually for a night.
(b) That love is not reliable.
(c) That their individual relationships are honest and open.
(d) That they should split up.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to David, how has Arnold been since Alan's death?
2. Why did Ed call Arnold's bedroom what he did?
3. Who calls Arnold?
4. One is the main action in this scene?
5. What is Mrs. Beckoff's main concern about Arnold adopting David?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)