|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Arnold's mother's response and friends' responses to Arnold's loss of Alan?
(a) Arnold's grief was never validated by his mother and even Arnold's friends grew weary of his mourning.
(b) That there are many other fish in the ocean.
(c) That Alan had never been faithful to Arnold anyway.
(d) That Alan was too young for Arnold anyway.
2. About what is Laurel upset?
(a) Learning that Ed initiated the phone calls to Arnold.
(b) That Ed still hasn't finished his latest novel.
(c) That she didn't get pregnant that weekend.
(d) Ed having sex with Alan.
3. According to David, how has Arnold been since Alan's death?
(a) Arnold has become very religious.
(b) Arnold has been going to the bars every night.
(c) Arnold is lonely and leads a solitary life since Alan's death.
(d) Arnold has been suicidal.
4. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) Her parents hate gay men.
(b) She does not say.
(c) They live too far away.
(d) There is limited space.
5. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laurel's news?
2. What characters are on stage at the opening of this scene?
3. Why did Ed call Arnold's bedroom what he did?
4. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
5. What do Laurel and Ed do despite the presence of Alan and Arnold?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)