|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed reading?
(a) An advertisement for men's cologne.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
2. What is a codetta?
(a) The way a spy finds his mark.
(b) A secret message.
(c) A link between the entries of a subject.
(d) An addition to something already complete.
3. What are Arnold and Alan more resistant to than eating breakfast?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Playing tennis.
(c) Catching the early ferry.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
4. What does David hope about Ed and Arnold?
(a) That they will not let Mrs. Beckoff live there.
(b) David expresses no particular thoughts about Arnold and Ed.
(c) That they will rekindle their relationship.
(d) That they will not start a relationship.
5. What does Arnold regret?
(a) That he had ever been involved with Ed.
(b) That he told Laurel he was still in love with Ed.
(d) That he told Laurel that Ed always called him, not the reverse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What characters are on stage at the opening of this scene?
2. What does Laurel admit about the weekend?
3. What do Arnold and Ed manage to do?
4. Whom is Laurel calling?
5. What does each couple enjoy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)