|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Ed reading?
(c) No one.
2. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
(a) That they had sex but didn't enjoy it.
(b) That they are leaving for Paris together.
(c) That nothing sexual happened between them.
(d) That they have realized they are in love.
3. What has Laurel done?
(a) Called Arnold.
(b) Gotten pregnant by Arnold.
(c) Left Ed.
(d) Re-decorated the master bath.
4. To what does Arnold compare the loss of Alan?
(a) Losing a dog with whom Arnold grew up.
(b) He makes no comparison because nothing can compare to the loss of Alan.
(c) Arnold's grief over losing Alan is comparable to his mother's grief over losing her husband.
(d) Like losing one's own life.
5. What is implied in the song Arnold sings?
(a) That the perfect man may be a woman.
(b) That he still feels something for Ed.
(c) Nothing since he was too upset to go onstage.
(d) That Arnold believes in love at first sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurel admit about the weekend?
2. What is Mrs. Beckoff's main concern about Arnold adopting David?
3. What is Laurel's news?
4. Why does Laurel want Arnold and Alan to rise?
5. One is the main action in this scene?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)