|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
2. Who sings from another part of the stage?
(b) No one.
(c) A torch singer.
3. What couple is conversing at the same time as Arnold and Alan?
(b) Arnold and Laurel.
(c) Ed and Laurel.
(d) Murray and Jacs.
4. How would Arnold most likely describe his love life?
5. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(c) Lady Blues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
2. Over what does Ed feel discomfort?
3. What does Arnold aver to Alan?
4. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
5. What is the relationship between Arnold and the person he is taking with him to Ed and Laurel's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the resolution at the end of this scene?
2. When scene 3 opens, who is on the stage and what is he doing?
3. What is the major topic of conversation in this scene?
4. Why are Arnold and Laurel in the kitchen together?
5. What is Mrs. Beckoff's response to news of the impending adoption of David?
6. Describe the opening to this scene.
7. Why is Laurel mentioned in Ed's phone conversation with Arnold?
8. What is a side effect of the weekend visit of Alan and Arnold to Ed and Laurel's?
9. Upon what do the two couples seem to agree?
10. Describe Ed and David's interaction on the park bench.
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)