|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arnold feel about the possible visit?
2. What does Arnold ask of Ed?
(a) For sex for old times sake.
(b) For Ed to go away.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) For a hit of his cocaine.
3. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
4. With whom does Ed converse?
(b) A homeless man.
(c) The bartender.
5. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
(a) They do not actually know each other.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are co-workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold prefer at the moment?
2. Why does Arnold go to the gay bar?
3. What is the purpose of the way the lighting is done?
4. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
5. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give a brief description of the opening to this scene.
2. Describe Ed's thoughts about the weekend so far.
3. When scene 3 opens, who is on the stage and what is he doing?
4. Describe Ed Reiss.
5. What is the major topic of conversation in this scene?
6. How does the conversation end?
7. What hurts Arnold's feelings and why do you think Ed does the action that hurts Arnold?
8. What potential conflicts could ensue by the coming together of Arnold, Ed, and Alan?
9. What in this scene indicates the differences between the two couples?
10. Why does Ed come to the theatre and what happens at the beginning of the conversation?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)