|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for a phone call from Ed?
2. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
(a) Ed has now decided to introduce Arnold to his parents.
(b) Because Arnold is a different race from Ed.
(c) Because Arnold is a blue collar worker.
(d) His parents would not understand a homosexual relationship.
3. What did Ed used to call Arnold's bedroom?
(a) The Spaceship.
(b) The XXX Room.
(c) The Nursery.
(d) The Pigpen.
4. Of what do both couples agree?
(a) That their individual relationships are honest and open.
(b) That they should swap partners sexually for a night.
(c) That love is not reliable.
(d) That they should split up.
5. What was Arnold's mother's response and friends' responses to Arnold's loss of Alan?
(a) That Alan had never been faithful to Arnold anyway.
(b) That Alan was too young for Arnold anyway.
(c) Arnold's grief was never validated by his mother and even Arnold's friends grew weary of his mourning.
(d) That there are many other fish in the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Arnold and Alan decide?
2. What character is the first to appear?
3. What does the stranger do when Arnold tries to talk?
4. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
5. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)