|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) Insecurites in each person.
(b) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
(c) A love triangle.
(d) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
2. Who is jealous of Alan?
3. How much time has passed since the last scene?
(a) Five years.
(b) A week.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
4. What does Arnold prefer at the moment?
(a) Work to sleep.
(b) Sleep to play.
(c) A gin tonic.
(d) His privacy.
5. What does David contribute to the conversation?
(a) David thinks Murray, the man Arnold is now dating, is a better fit for Arnold.
(b) David is jealous of Arnold's time.
(c) David tells Ed not to be too concerned about Arnold's initial denial, because Arnold always changes his mind.
(d) David has already gone to school and is not part of the conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold say happened to Alan?
2. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
3. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
4. Who is trying to awaken Arnold?
5. What is probably the predominant emotion Arthur displays in this scene?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)