|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's response to Arnold's declaration?
(c) Part disbelief.
2. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
(a) A virus that many will catch.
(b) Someone who will be his best friend.
(c) A skinhead who will kill Arthur.
(d) The perfect man.
3. What is Arnold talking about with the other person?
(a) That he is hurt by Ed's betrayal and wants a deep and true love.
(b) That he plans to kill himself.
(c) How he has been tested for AIDS.
(d) About the decorations.
4. With what is Ed conflicted?
(a) He has no real conflicts at the moment.
(b) Whether to move to New York.
(c) Whether to quit his job.
(d) His homosexulity.
5. For what do Laurel and Alan probe?
(a) For an admission from Arnold that he is seeing another man besides Alan.
(b) Evidence that Ed is not gay.
(c) Details of the time that Ed and Arnold spent in bed today.
(d) For evidence of Arnold being HIV positive.
Short Answer Questions
1. This short scene establishes the potential for a future conflict using a writing technique named what?
2. What does Arnold admit to himself?
3. With whom is Arnold talking?
4. When does Laurel want Arnold to visit?
5. How might Laurel have worked it out that her plan had been more successful?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)