|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the person trying to awaken Arnold?
(a) With a bucket of cold water.
(c) With teasing and flirting.
(d) By yelling in his ear.
2. What do Arnold and Alan decide?
(a) That despite Alan's infidelity, they want to be together.
(b) That both need to be tested for HIV since Ed is HIV positive.
(c) That Alan and Ed should be together.
(d) That they are better off just friends.
3. Where is Laurel on the day after the weekend that Alan and Arnold visited Ed and her?
(a) Asleep in bed still.
(b) In New York City.
(c) In Boston.
(d) In the barn.
4. What is probably the predominant emotion Arthur displays in this scene?
5. Where is Arnold at the opening of this scene?
(a) In a church service.
(b) At home.
(c) The International Stud gay bar.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a stranger doing to Arnold?
2. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
3. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
4. What does Laurel plan to accomplish over the weekend?
5. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)