|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ed dating?
(d) No one.
2. Where is Laurel visiting Arnold?
(a) In the gay bar, International.
(b) At a sushi bar.
(c) At Arnold's home.
(d) At the club where Arnold is preparing to go onstage.
3. How does Ed feel about Alan?
(a) Interested to pick Alan's brain about music.
(b) Happy to meet Laurel's cousin.
(c) Ed is indifferent to Alan.
4. What gets in the way of Laurel's plans for the weekend?
(a) It rained and so they couldn't play tennis.
(b) Arnold bringing Alan along.
(c) Laurel had no plans; she is just living the weekend as it unfolds.
(d) Arnold did not want to become a father.
5. How long has it been since Ed and Arnold last met?
(a) Three days.
(b) A month.
(c) Ten years.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
2. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
3. How much time has passed since scene 2?
4. Why is the backroom dark?
5. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)