|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They do not actually know each other.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are co-workers.
2. Who does Ed say he dates?
(a) Women as well as men.
(b) Only Oriental women.
(c) Only men.
(d) No one.
3. How would Arnold most likely describe his love life?
4. What reveals Arnold's remaining hurt over the end of the relationship?
(a) Arnold's cool response to Ed.
(b) That Arnold won't see Ed.
(c) Nothing; Arnold is determined that Ed not see his hurt.
(d) The fact that Arnold slaps Ed.
5. What character is the first to appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ed resent?
2. This short scene establishes the potential for a future conflict using a writing technique named what?
3. What is another topic that Arthur shares when he is talking onstage?
4. Whose perspective is revealed in the conversation?
5. Where are all of the characters in the opening of this scene?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)