|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arnold feel about the possible visit?
2. Who is described as having boyish charms?
3. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
(a) They do not actually know each other.
(b) They are co-workers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are lovers.
4. What reveals Arnold's remaining hurt over the end of the relationship?
(a) That Arnold won't see Ed.
(b) Nothing; Arnold is determined that Ed not see his hurt.
(c) The fact that Arnold slaps Ed.
(d) Arnold's cool response to Ed.
5. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
(a) Aboard an airplane.
(b) The International Stud gay bar.
(d) A swank restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
2. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
3. How does Arnold make a living?
4. Why does Arnold go to the gay bar?
5. How does Ed respond when he answers the phone?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)