|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has passed since scene 2?
(a) Four months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Four days.
(d) A year.
2. What does Ed ask the person with whom he is conversing?
(a) If the back room is crowded.
(b) If the water is back on.
(c) If he can get a Tom Collins.
(d) If it is uncomfortable sleeping on the vents.
3. Over what does Ed feel discomfort?
(a) Nothing; Ed is quite relaxed.
(b) That Arnold has brought Alan.
(c) That Alan has made a pass at Laurel.
(d) That Laurel made flan when Ed told her that Arnold was allergic to it.
4. What reveals Arnold's remaining hurt over the end of the relationship?
(a) That Arnold won't see Ed.
(b) Arnold's cool response to Ed.
(c) The fact that Arnold slaps Ed.
(d) Nothing; Arnold is determined that Ed not see his hurt.
5. How does Arnold make a living?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As a male model and a hustler for gay sex.
(c) As a bartender.
(d) As an architect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arnold's decision about visiting Laurel?
2. What is the backroom of a gay bar?
3. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
4. What does the stranger do when Arnold tries to talk?
5. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)