|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the way the lighting is done?
(a) There is no particular reason.
(b) To elimnate the need for stage scenery.
(c) To set the mood.
(d) To show the characters in their best light.
2. What revelation from Ed hurts Arnold's feelings?
(a) That Ed hates Arnold's cooking.
(b) That Ed is going to introduce Laurel to his parents.
(c) That Ed is going to Hawaii without Arnold.
(d) That Ed told their best friend, Jacs, that Ed was breaking up with Arnold.
3. What is the time frame of this setting?
(a) The evening of the first day of Arnold and Alan's visit with Laurel and Ed.
(b) Three days after Arnold's visit to Laurel and Ed.
(c) A year after Arnold's visit to Laurel and Ed.
(d) Just at sunrise.
4. Who is jealous of Alan?
5. Who delivers a monologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. This short scene establishes the potential for a future conflict using a writing technique named what?
2. Who calls Arnold?
3. How would Arnold most likely describe his love life?
4. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
5. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)