|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Subject.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ed date a woman as well as Arnold?
(a) He doesn't date women.
(b) He and Arnold are not dating.
(c) To make Arnold jealous.
(d) To banish his ambiguous feelings.
2. What happens when Arnold bends over to set a beer can down?
(a) He asks the man who is with him to leave him alone.
(b) He drops the beer and it foams all over his clothes.
(c) He sees a religious tract and decides to leave.
(d) The stranger penetrates him from behind.
3. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(b) Lady Blues.
4. What revelation from Ed hurts Arnold's feelings?
(a) That Ed told their best friend, Jacs, that Ed was breaking up with Arnold.
(b) That Ed is going to Hawaii without Arnold.
(c) That Ed is going to introduce Laurel to his parents.
(d) That Ed hates Arnold's cooking.
5. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) The vatican.
(b) A New York City apartment.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) A dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
2. Where does Laurel live?
3. Who is trying to awaken Arnold?
4. What has taken Ed by surprise?
5. What is Alan's response to Arnold's declaration?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)