|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery: Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Laurel live?
(a) In Nebraska.
(b) In San Francisco.
(c) A farmhouse in upstate New York.
(d) In Manhattan.
2. Who is at home?
3. Who does Ed date besides Arnold?
4. How does Ed respond when he answers the phone?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is wary.
(c) He lets the phone ring.
(d) He is angry.
5. After the opening, where do the lights shine?
(a) Over the audience.
(b) To the left side of the stage on a statue.
(c) On Ed Reiss.
(d) The stage gets dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arnold feel about the possible visit?
2. Who delivers a monologue?
3. Who does Arnold plan to bring with him?
4. Who does Ed say he dates?
5. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)