|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ed say he dates?
(a) No one.
(b) Women as well as men.
(c) Only men.
(d) Only Oriental women.
2. Why is the backroom dark?
(a) So the blacklight is effective.
(b) For anonymity.
(c) So the video is clear.
(d) Because people are embarrassed to undress for a massage.
3. Who is waiting for a phone call from Ed?
4. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(b) Lady Blues.
5. How much time has passed since scene 2?
(a) Ten years.
(b) A year.
(c) Four days.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Lady sing a torch song?
2. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
3. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
4. What does Ed ask the person with whom he is conversing?
5. What is the main content of the monologue?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)