|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main content of the monologue?
(a) A diatribe agains homosexuals.
(b) A list of reason why the talker is about to commit suicide.
(c) A plea for political action for gay rights.
(d) Frustrations at the lack of true love.
2. What is probably the predominant emotion Arthur displays in this scene?
3. Why does Ed date a woman as well as Arnold?
(a) To make Arnold jealous.
(b) He and Arnold are not dating.
(c) He doesn't date women.
(d) To banish his ambiguous feelings.
4. With what is Ed conflicted?
(a) He has no real conflicts at the moment.
(b) His homosexulity.
(c) Whether to move to New York.
(d) Whether to quit his job.
5. How much time has passed since scene 2?
(a) Four days.
(b) Four months.
(c) A year.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arnold think Ed may be ashamed of him?
2. With whom is Arnold talking?
3. Where is the person with whom Arnold converses?
4. What happens when Arnold bends over to set a beer can down?
5. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)