|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold think of the gay bar scene?
(a) That he has met some wonderful friends there.
(b) That it is is humiliating and degrading.
(c) That he goes for the music.
(d) That it is a great place for sex.
2. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) A rap song.
(b) A ballad.
(c) There is no singer in this scene.
(d) A jazz song.
3. What is a stranger doing to Arnold?
(a) Fondling him and opening his pants.
(b) Berating him.
(c) Offering him a line of cocaine.
(d) Handing him a joint with incredible hashish.
4. What is the response to the question?
(a) The person does not know the answer.
(b) The vents are uncomfortable but warm.
(c) There is no gin for a Tom Collins.
(d) The water was never off.
5. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
(a) They do not actually know each other.
(b) They are lovers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are co-workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
2. How much time has passed since scene 2?
3. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
4. After the opening, where do the lights shine?
5. Why is the backroom dark?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)