|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose perspective is revealed in the conversation?
(a) The bartender's.
(d) The homeless man's.
2. How would Arnold most likely describe his love life?
3. Where is Arnold at the opening of this scene?
(a) At home.
(b) In a church service.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The International Stud gay bar.
4. What is a stranger doing to Arnold?
(a) Handing him a joint with incredible hashish.
(b) Berating him.
(c) Fondling him and opening his pants.
(d) Offering him a line of cocaine.
5. Who is at home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed since scene 2?
2. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
3. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
4. Where is the person with whom Arnold converses?
5. What character is the first to appear?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)