|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main content of the monologue?
(a) A plea for political action for gay rights.
(b) Frustrations at the lack of true love.
(c) A list of reason why the talker is about to commit suicide.
(d) A diatribe agains homosexuals.
2. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
(a) As a homosexual man.
(b) As a race car driver turned bartender.
(c) As tall and with a pockmarked face.
(d) As having an obviously bad headache.
3. How does Ed respond when he answers the phone?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He lets the phone ring.
(d) He is wary.
4. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
5. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
(a) The perfect man.
(b) Someone who will be his best friend.
(c) A virus that many will catch.
(d) A skinhead who will kill Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
2. Whose perspective is revealed in the conversation?
3. After the opening, where do the lights shine?
4. What does the singer finish singing?
5. What is Ed's solution to his conflict?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)