|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
2. About what is Ed evasive?
(a) That he plans to break up with Arnold.
(b) That he is seeing someone else.
(c) That his parents are there.
(d) That he knows about Arnold's infidelity.
3. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) A New York City apartment.
(c) A dressing room.
(d) The vatican.
4. What does Ed ask the person with whom he is conversing?
(a) If the water is back on.
(b) If it is uncomfortable sleeping on the vents.
(c) If he can get a Tom Collins.
(d) If the back room is crowded.
5. Why does Arnold think Ed may be ashamed of him?
(a) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to Ed's parents.
(b) Ed doesn't appear to be ashamed of Arnold.
(c) Because Ed will only be with Arnold in a gay bar.
(d) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to a chance encounter with any friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the singer finish singing?
2. With what is Ed conflicted?
3. What is the main content of the monologue?
4. What revelation from Ed hurts Arnold's feelings?
5. Who does Ed say he dates?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)