|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Ed evasive?
(a) That he knows about Arnold's infidelity.
(b) That he is seeing someone else.
(c) That he plans to break up with Arnold.
(d) That his parents are there.
2. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) There is no singer in this scene.
(b) A ballad.
(c) A rap song.
(d) A jazz song.
3. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(c) Lady Blues.
4. What is another topic that Arthur shares when he is talking onstage?
(a) The reasons he had an unhappy childhood.
(b) What is the perfect lipstick for a drag queen and why.
(c) Why his mother is so supportive of him.
(d) His characteristics of the ideal man.
5. What character is the first to appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
2. Who does Ed date besides Arnold?
3. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
4. Where is the person with whom Arnold converses?
5. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)