|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
(a) As having an obviously bad headache.
(b) As a race car driver turned bartender.
(c) As tall and with a pockmarked face.
(d) As a homosexual man.
2. What does Ed ask the person with whom he is conversing?
(a) If the back room is crowded.
(b) If the water is back on.
(c) If it is uncomfortable sleeping on the vents.
(d) If he can get a Tom Collins.
3. Why does Arnold think Ed may be ashamed of him?
(a) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to a chance encounter with any friends.
(b) Ed doesn't appear to be ashamed of Arnold.
(c) Because Ed will only be with Arnold in a gay bar.
(d) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to Ed's parents.
4. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) A jazz song.
(b) A rap song.
(c) There is no singer in this scene.
(d) A ballad.
5. What character is the first to appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is probably the predominant emotion Arthur displays in this scene?
2. How would Arnold most likely describe his love life?
3. Who is at home?
4. What is the main content of the monologue?
5. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)