|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel try to hide?
(a) That she is HIV positive.
(b) That she does not love Ed.
(c) That she is attracted to gay men.
(d) That she is actually a lesbian.
2. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
3. What is the day when this act opens?
(a) Two months later.
(b) Sunday night.
(c) Monday morning.
(d) A year later.
4. Who does Ed date besides Arnold?
5. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
(a) As tall and with a pockmarked face.
(b) As a race car driver turned bartender.
(c) As a homosexual man.
(d) As having an obviously bad headache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose perspective is revealed in the conversation?
2. What is implied in the song Arnold sings?
3. What does each person begin to question?
4. Of what does Arnold sing after Laurel leaves?
5. Over what does Ed feel discomfort?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)