|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Mrs. Beckoff concerned?
(a) With whether Arnold is happy.
(b) With Arnold's plans to adopt David.
(c) With the obvious enmity between Ed and David.
(d) With the threat of Arnold contracting HIV.
2. What does Mrs. Beckoff believe at first about David when David arrives?
(a) That David is a biracial child.
(b) That David should go to a home with a mother and father.
(c) That Arnold has taken on an underage lover.
(d) That David is Arnold's biological son.
3. What are Arnold and Alan more resistant to than eating breakfast?
(a) Playing tennis.
(b) Cooking breakfast.
(c) Catching the early ferry.
(d) Going to church.
4. One is the main action in this scene?
(a) An exploration of the relationship between each person of the two couples.
(b) The revelation that Arnold and Ed plan to sneak off to have sex.
(c) The arrival of two other young couples and subsequent confusion.
(d) The harmony of the four getting along to create dinner.
5. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Arnold?
2. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
3. What does Ed think about the weekend visit?
4. What is a stranger doing to Arnold?
5. What is one possible theme in this scene?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)