|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Widows and Children First: Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
(a) Through Ed's mother with whom Laurel works.
(b) At a bus stop.
(c) Through a personals ad in the newspaper.
(d) While they were in the same therapy group.
2. What does Arnold ask of Ed?
(a) For Ed to go away.
(b) For a hit of his cocaine.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) For sex for old times sake.
3. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
(a) Aboard an airplane.
(b) The International Stud gay bar.
(c) A swank restaurant.
4. What revelation from Ed hurts Arnold's feelings?
(a) That Ed is going to Hawaii without Arnold.
(b) That Ed is going to introduce Laurel to his parents.
(c) That Ed hates Arnold's cooking.
(d) That Ed told their best friend, Jacs, that Ed was breaking up with Arnold.
5. What do Ed and Arnold declare?
(a) That nothing sexual happened between them.
(b) That they are leaving for Paris together.
(c) That they had sex but didn't enjoy it.
(d) That they have realized they are in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
2. What day of the week is it at the opening of this scene?
3. To whom is Ed reading?
4. How might one characterize Laurel's motive for inviting Arnold over for the weekend?
5. What do Laurel and Ed do despite the presence of Alan and Arnold?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)