|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revelation from Ed hurts Arnold's feelings?
(a) That Ed hates Arnold's cooking.
(b) That Ed is going to introduce Laurel to his parents.
(c) That Ed told their best friend, Jacs, that Ed was breaking up with Arnold.
(d) That Ed is going to Hawaii without Arnold.
2. What does the stranger do when Arnold tries to talk?
(a) Jokes around with Arnold.
(b) The stranger replies that he is deaf.
(c) Slaps Arnold.
(d) Arnold is too scared to talk.
3. Who sings from another part of the stage?
(a) A torch singer.
(c) No one.
4. What reveals Arnold's remaining hurt over the end of the relationship?
(a) Arnold's cool response to Ed.
(b) Nothing; Arnold is determined that Ed not see his hurt.
(c) That Arnold won't see Ed.
(d) The fact that Arnold slaps Ed.
5. What does Arnold think of the gay bar scene?
(a) That he has met some wonderful friends there.
(b) That it is is humiliating and degrading.
(c) That he goes for the music.
(d) That it is a great place for sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Ed conflicted?
2. Why does Arnold go to the gay bar?
3. Where is Arnold at the opening of this scene?
4. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
5. What happens when Arnold bends over to set a beer can down?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)