|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ed's solution to his conflict?
(a) To buy a book about New York.
(b) To do nothing.
(c) To start a job search while still holding on to his other job.
(d) To date a woman.
2. Who is at home?
3. What is the relationship between Ed and Arnold?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They do not actually know each other.
(d) They are co-workers.
4. Why does Arnold think Ed may be ashamed of him?
(a) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to a chance encounter with any friends.
(b) Because Ed never introduces Arnold to Ed's parents.
(c) Because Ed will only be with Arnold in a gay bar.
(d) Ed doesn't appear to be ashamed of Arnold.
5. Who is waiting for a phone call from Ed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reveals Arnold's remaining hurt over the end of the relationship?
2. How much time has passed since scene 2?
3. What does Arnold think of the gay bar scene?
4. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
5. Where is the setting in Scene 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)