|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the backroom dark?
(a) Because people are embarrassed to undress for a massage.
(b) So the blacklight is effective.
(c) So the video is clear.
(d) For anonymity.
2. Who is Ed dating?
(a) No one.
3. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
(a) Because Arnold is a blue collar worker.
(b) Because Arnold is a different race from Ed.
(c) His parents would not understand a homosexual relationship.
(d) Ed has now decided to introduce Arnold to his parents.
4. How much time has passed since scene 2?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Four months.
(c) A year.
(d) Four days.
5. With what is Ed conflicted?
(a) His homosexulity.
(b) Whether to quit his job.
(c) Whether to move to New York.
(d) He has no real conflicts at the moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at home?
2. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
3. What is another topic that Arthur shares when he is talking onstage?
4. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
5. At what does Ed hint?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)