|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The International Stud: Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold think of the gay bar scene?
(a) That it is a great place for sex.
(b) That it is is humiliating and degrading.
(c) That he has met some wonderful friends there.
(d) That he goes for the music.
2. Where is the person with whom Arnold converses?
(a) In the bathroom stall next to Arnold.
(b) Behind the bar.
(c) Sitting next to Arnold.
(d) Not in front of Arnold.
3. About what is Arnold still hurt?
(a) That Ed prefers a woman over him.
(b) That Ed cannot share his presence in his life with his parents.
(c) Arnold is way past any hurt from Ed.
(d) That Ed refused to have sex with Arnold one last time.
4. Who is Ed dating?
(d) No one.
5. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) There is no singer in this scene.
(b) A jazz song.
(c) A rap song.
(d) A ballad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
2. What does Arthur suggest may be in the audience that night?
3. How could Arnold's emotion be described when he is in the back room?
4. Why does Arnold think Ed may be ashamed of him?
5. What character is the first to appear?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)