|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Stretto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
(a) The fact that Laurel has slept with several gay men.
(b) The fact that Laurel goes to male gay bars frequently.
(c) The pass she makes for Alan.
(d) The fact that Ed has told Laurel he is gay and she stays with him.
2. What happens when Arnold bends over to set a beer can down?
(a) He asks the man who is with him to leave him alone.
(b) He sees a religious tract and decides to leave.
(c) The stranger penetrates him from behind.
(d) He drops the beer and it foams all over his clothes.
3. How does Laurel say she met Ed?
(a) Through Ed's mother with whom Laurel works.
(b) At a bus stop.
(c) While they were in the same therapy group.
(d) Through a personals ad in the newspaper.
4. What couple is conversing at the same time as Arnold and Alan?
(a) Ed and Laurel.
(b) Murray and Jacs.
(d) Arnold and Laurel.
5. What is a stranger doing to Arnold?
(a) Offering him a line of cocaine.
(b) Handing him a joint with incredible hashish.
(c) Fondling him and opening his pants.
(d) Berating him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the character Ed Reiss described?
2. What does Laurel try to hide?
3. What does Murray want Arnold to do?
4. Of what do both couples agree?
5. What does each couple enjoy?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)