|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Stretto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What couple is conversing at the same time as Arnold and Alan?
(a) Ed and Laurel.
(b) Murray and Jacs.
(d) Arnold and Laurel.
2. Of what do both couples agree?
(a) That love is not reliable.
(b) That they should split up.
(c) That they should swap partners sexually for a night.
(d) That their individual relationships are honest and open.
3. What does Arnold think of the gay bar scene?
(a) That he has met some wonderful friends there.
(b) That he goes for the music.
(c) That it is is humiliating and degrading.
(d) That it is a great place for sex.
4. Who is trying to awaken Arnold?
5. Who calls Arnold?
(b) Arnold's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose perspective is revealed in the conversation?
2. What does Arnold aver to Alan?
3. What is Laurel's knowledge of the fact that Ed and Arnold were once lovers?
4. With whom does Laurel live?
5. What does each couple enjoy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)