|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Stretto.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arnold talking about with the other person?
(a) That he is hurt by Ed's betrayal and wants a deep and true love.
(b) About the decorations.
(c) That he plans to kill himself.
(d) How he has been tested for AIDS.
2. Whom does Ed resent?
(a) No one.
3. What do Arnold and Ed manage to do?
(a) Get into a food fight.
(b) Get some time alone together.
(c) Have a sexual encounter.
(d) Have a discussion of musical terminology.
4. Why does Arnold go to the gay bar?
(a) He likes the drinks.
(b) It is the only sure place to find other homosexual men.
(c) He has only been to a gay bar once.
(d) For the anonymous sex.
5. What did Ed used to call Arnold's bedroom?
(a) The XXX Room.
(b) The Spaceship.
(c) The Pigpen.
(d) The Nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Laurel's knowledge of the fact that Ed and Arnold were once lovers?
2. Who is described as having boyish charms?
3. What does Laurel want?
4. How does Arnold feel about the possible visit?
5. What does Arnold believe validates Laurel's attraction to gay men?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)