|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Arnold still hurt?
(a) That Ed prefers a woman over him.
(b) That Ed refused to have sex with Arnold one last time.
(c) That Ed cannot share his presence in his life with his parents.
(d) Arnold is way past any hurt from Ed.
2. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
(b) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
(c) A love triangle.
(d) Insecurites in each person.
3. Where do Laurel's parents live?
(a) The California coast.
(b) South America.
(c) New England.
4. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
(a) Nothing; he is not reading.
(b) A love affair between an 80-year-old woman and a boy of fifteen.
(c) How this new cologne is based on female pheromones.
(d) About the French revolution.
5. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) Her parents hate gay men.
(b) There is limited space.
(c) She does not say.
(d) They live too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ed's opinion of the subject matter of what he is reading?
2. Who is Ed dating?
3. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
4. What is Ed reading?
5. How long has it been since Arnold and Ed have ended their relationship?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)