|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Laurel's parents live?
(a) The California coast.
(b) South America.
(d) New England.
2. Where is Laurel visiting Arnold?
(a) At a sushi bar.
(b) At Arnold's home.
(c) In the gay bar, International.
(d) At the club where Arnold is preparing to go onstage.
3. About what is Arnold still hurt?
(a) That Ed refused to have sex with Arnold one last time.
(b) That Ed cannot share his presence in his life with his parents.
(c) That Ed prefers a woman over him.
(d) Arnold is way past any hurt from Ed.
4. Of what does Arnold sing after Laurel leaves?
(a) A torch song about the end of an affair.
(b) A torch song about meeting the perfect man.
(c) Nothing; he is too upset to go onstage.
(d) A torch song about beauty and the beast.
5. What does Arnold admit to himself?
(a) That he only liked Ed for the sex.
(b) That he actually finds Ed quite obnoxious.
(c) That he loves Ed.
(d) That he does not want to go back to Ed and risk getting hurt again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
2. To whom is Ed reading?
3. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
4. Who discuss a similar subject of that between Ed and Laurel?
5. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)