|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Laurel's parents live?
(b) South America.
(c) The California coast.
(d) New England.
2. About what is Arnold still hurt?
(a) That Ed prefers a woman over him.
(b) Arnold is way past any hurt from Ed.
(c) That Ed refused to have sex with Arnold one last time.
(d) That Ed cannot share his presence in his life with his parents.
3. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
(a) Asks Ed to go get the car.
(b) Asks Ed to contact him in a few weeks.
(c) Tells Ed to meet him outside the back but leaves out the front.
(d) Tells Ed he has to talk to his astrologer again about their relationship.
4. What has the weekend stirred up?
(a) A love triangle.
(b) A feeling of attraction between Ed and Alan.
(c) Hidden anger between Ed and Arnold.
(d) Insecurites in each person.
5. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) She does not say.
(b) There is limited space.
(c) Her parents hate gay men.
(d) They live too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each person begin to question?
2. Of what does Arnold sing after Laurel leaves?
3. What does the author seem to be revealing in this scene?
4. What is implied in the song Arnold sings?
5. At what does Ed hint?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)