|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
(a) That Ed keeps talking about Laurel.
(b) The fact that Ed tries to kiss Arnold in the middle of the conversation.
(c) Ed's conflicted state of mind.
(d) That Ed does not acknowledge Arnold's hurt.
2. What is Ed's opinion of the subject matter of what he is reading?
(a) He finds the bloodbath of the French revolution fascinating.
(b) He thinks it's sexy.
(c) He thinks the cologne should be based on male pheromones.
(d) He has no opinion since he is not reading.
3. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) She does not say.
(b) There is limited space.
(c) They live too far away.
(d) Her parents hate gay men.
4. What does Arnold admit to himself?
(a) That he does not want to go back to Ed and risk getting hurt again.
(b) That he loves Ed.
(c) That he only liked Ed for the sex.
(d) That he actually finds Ed quite obnoxious.
5. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
2. At what does Ed hint?
3. What is the subject of Ed's reading?
4. What does Arnold ask of Ed?
5. Upon what do all four characters on stage agree?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)