|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fugue in a Nursery, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discuss a similar subject of that between Ed and Laurel?
(a) Alan and Arnold.
(b) Alan and Murray.
(c) No one.
(d) Arnold and Laurel.
2. To whom is Ed reading?
(d) No one.
3. What is annoying to Arnold about his conversation with Ed?
(a) The fact that Ed tries to kiss Arnold in the middle of the conversation.
(b) Ed's conflicted state of mind.
(c) That Ed keeps talking about Laurel.
(d) That Ed does not acknowledge Arnold's hurt.
4. Why does Laurel say she is not inviting Alan and Arnold to her parent's home?
(a) They live too far away.
(b) Her parents hate gay men.
(c) She does not say.
(d) There is limited space.
5. At what does Ed hint?
(a) That his is about to marry.
(b) That he has been tested HIV positive.
(c) That he needs to borrow a large sum of money from Arnold.
(d) The desire for a reconciliation with Arnold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a codetta?
2. What is implied in the song Arnold sings?
3. Why will Ed not introduce Arnold to his parents?
4. Who visits Arnold backstage after Arnold's performance?
5. What does Arnold do in order to have some time to think over Ed and his relationship?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)