The International Stud: Scene 1
1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) A dressing room.
(b) A New York City apartment.
(c) The vatican.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What character is the first to appear?
3. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
4. Who sings from another part of the stage?
(a) No one.
(c) A torch singer.
5. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(b) Lady Blues.
6. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) There is no singer in this scene.
(b) A rap song.
(c) A jazz song.
(d) A ballad.
7. Who delivers a monologue?
8. What is the main content of the monologue?
(a) A list of reason why the talker is about to commit suicide.
(b) A diatribe agains homosexuals.
(c) A plea for political action for gay rights.
(d) Frustrations at the lack of true love.
This section contains 5,517 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)