The International Stud: Scene 1
1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) A dressing room.
(c) The vatican.
(d) A New York City apartment.
2. What character is the first to appear?
3. Who plays a drag queen in this scene?
4. Who sings from another part of the stage?
(a) No one.
(d) A torch singer.
5. What is the name of the singer on the stage?
(d) Lady Blues.
6. What does the singer finish singing?
(a) A rap song.
(b) A jazz song.
(c) There is no singer in this scene.
(d) A ballad.
7. Who delivers a monologue?
8. What is the main content of the monologue?
(a) A diatribe agains homosexuals.
(b) Frustrations at the lack of true love.
(c) A plea for political action for gay rights.
(d) A list of reason why the talker is about to commit suicide.
This section contains 5,517 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)