Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
4. Who else comes for a visit to Joyce's house?
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
Essay Topic 1
Consider the following theme: Women have come a long way from being reviled for their independence. How is this theme displayed by the characters and their actions in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Ultimately, what sort of achievements are more admirable to Churchill: achievements based on inner independence, strength and courage, or financial and power-based victories? Explain your response with examples and characters from the play.
Essay Topic 3
In thinking about Act 2, what evidence is there of the women act as bullies towards each other? Consider different groups of women in your analysis.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)