|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Angie's dad?
2. What does Angie need to be reminded to do?
3. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
4. What are Win and Nell's position in the company?
5. Joyce and Marlene also bicker about everything except what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the play's individualized characters and realistic dialogue create a heightened theatrical reality? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In Act 3, Part 1, how does Marlene fight to keep Joyce from convincing her that she made the wrong choices? Consider specific words and actions she delivers to stand her ground.
Essay Topic 3
How could the scene between Angie and Kit in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1 serves as a statement that the characters find femininity in general to be gross? Consider three examples in your analysis.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)