Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
4. Who else comes for a visit to Joyce's house?
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
Essay Topic 1
How do the play's individualized characters and realistic dialogue create a heightened theatrical reality? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
How does Marlene's struggle for power have a domino-effect on other characters in her office and/or her personal life?
Essay Topic 3
Based on what you read, what is Churchill's opinion on the various roles of women in society and how these roles affect their relationships? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)