Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
4. Who else comes for a visit to Joyce's house?
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
Essay Topic 1
In Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2, Marlene is confronted by two different consequences of her determination to succeed. Explain these two consequences and how she attempts to effectively deal with them. Do you think she is successful in her attempts to cope both in appearance and in regards to her inner emotional state? Give specific examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
In Act 3, Part 1, how does Marlene fight to keep Joyce from convincing her that she made the wrong choices? Consider specific words and actions she delivers to stand her ground.
Essay Topic 3
Based on what you read, what is Churchill's opinion on the various roles of women in society and how these roles affect their relationships? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)