|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlene asks Angie about?
2. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
3. What happened with Joyce's husband?
4. According to Mrs. Kidd, why should Howard have Marlene's job?
5. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What prominent metaphor is the feature of Dull Gret's story in Act 1, Part 3? Why does Marlene not participate in this part of the celebration?
Essay Topic 2
Are Churchill's choices in which characters are double-cast with each other intentional? Do the choices help define or confuse the two characters that are played by the same actor?
Essay Topic 3
How is Griselda's character a contrast to the other women in Act 1? What is Griselda's purpose is for being in the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)