|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Shona's description of her travel routine?
2. Marlene's visit a year ago was:
3. How will Marlene's new office compare to her present office?
4. Why is Howard not coming in to work during the course of the play?
5. What does Marlene drink at work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the subject matter of babies help define Marlene's character? Consider Marlene's association or disassociation with the other women's experiences in Act 1.
Essay Topic 2
What is the symbolic significance of Angie's dress seen in Act 2, Scene 3 as well as in other parts of the play as well? How does wearing the dress make Angie feel?
Essay Topic 3
How is Griselda's character a contrast to the other women in Act 1? What is Griselda's purpose is for being in the play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)