|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 3, Part 1 take place?
2. What does Angie do with the perfume?
3. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
4. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
5. According to Louise, her work has been:
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What prominent metaphor is the feature of Dull Gret's story in Act 1, Part 3? Why does Marlene not participate in this part of the celebration?
Essay Topic 2
Consider the following theme: Women have come a long way from being reviled for their independence. How is this theme displayed by the characters and their actions in the play?
Essay Topic 3
What is the symbolic significance of Angie's dress seen in Act 2, Scene 3 as well as in other parts of the play as well? How does wearing the dress make Angie feel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)