|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlene offer to do for Angie?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. According to Nell, computers is a very:
4. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
5. What do all men want Marlene to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the play's individualized characters and realistic dialogue create a heightened theatrical reality? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What prominent metaphor is the feature of Dull Gret's story in Act 1, Part 3? Why does Marlene not participate in this part of the celebration?
Essay Topic 3
Consider the following theme: Women have come a long way from being reviled for their independence. How is this theme displayed by the characters and their actions in the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)