Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
4. Who else comes for a visit to Joyce's house?
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
"Top Girls" is the play's title as well as the name of the employment agency where Marlene works. What is the meaning of the title of the play? What ironies exist in this title? Explain your response in detail.
How does Marlene's struggle for power have a domino-effect on other characters in her office and/or her personal life?
How does the interview between Marlene and Jeanine define the conflicts and sacrifices that women in the early 1980s encountered in the post-feminist world?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)