|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
2. When planning the visit, Marlene:
(a) Arranged for a hotel.
(b) Got the date wrong.
(c) Did not call ahead.
(d) Wanted it to be a surprise.
3. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
(a) No one.
4. When Angie enters the office, Marlene offers her:
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Something to drink.
(c) A job.
(d) A glass of wine.
5. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
(a) See a psychiatrist.
(b) Work harder and get promoted.
(c) Go work somewhere else.
(d) Talk to Marlene himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
2. How did Winn get her present job?
3. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
4. When Winn came to work for Top Girls:
5. According to Shona, she has been:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)