|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Kidd, what is demeaning for Howard?
(a) To work at an employment agency
(b) To work for a woman
(c) To work for a white person
(d) To work in an office job
2. Joyce and Marlene argue over everything in Act 3, Part 2 except:
(a) Who is a better daughter.
(b) Who should sleep on the sofa.
(c) Whether Marlene was right to leave her daughter.
(d) Whether Marlene was right to leave.
3. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
4. What does Angie need to be reminded to do?
(a) Thank Marlene for the gift.
(b) Ask Marlene how she is.
(c) Say "goodbye" when Marlene leaves.
(d) Greet Marlene when she walks in.
5. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louise feel that she is viewed as at work?
2. According to Angie:
3. When Angie is awakened by a nightmare, the one word she says to Marlene is:
4. Marlene's visit a year ago was:
5. Why does Winn like working at Top Girls?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)