|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Mrs. Kidd say she needs with Marlene?
(a) An afternoon.
(b) No more than half an hour.
(c) A few hours.
(d) A few minutes.
2. What has happened to Howard?
(a) He has committed suicide.
(b) He has left his wife.
(c) He has quit his job.
(d) He had a heart attack.
3. What sort of "society" does Angie have with Kit?
4. What field did Nell once work in?
5. What would Shona like to sell?
(a) Photo copiers.
(b) Telecom services.
(c) Office furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
2. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
3. How did the husbands of Joyce's friends react to her lack of husband?
4. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
5. What is Marlene, according to Mrs. Kidd?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)