|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Shona's description of her travel routine?
(a) It duplicates Nell's travel routine.
(b) It is a lie.
(c) It takes too long to explain.
(d) It better describes her vacation routine.
2. What does Angie need to be reminded to do?
(a) Greet Marlene when she walks in.
(b) Say "goodbye" when Marlene leaves.
(c) Ask Marlene how she is.
(d) Thank Marlene for the gift.
3. When did Joyce get pregnant?
(a) When Angie was six months old.
(b) When she was nearly 40 years old.
(c) When she was sixteen.
(d) Never; she was unable to conceive.
4. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
5. Why might it be hard for Howard to find a job?
(a) His lack of education.
(b) His disability.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marlene do before coming to Joyce's house?
2. Who enters work at Top Girls hung over?
3. What does Marlene offer to do for Angie?
4. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
5. What does Joyce do when Marlene offers her money?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)