|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do we learn about Angie's desires in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(a) She wants to work at the agency.
(b) She wants to be like Joyce.
(c) She wants to go to college.
(d) She wants to go out for dinner.
2. Louise wants to:
(a) Stay with her current job.
(b) Change from her present job.
(c) Work for Marlene.
(d) Work for Win.
3. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
4. What does Angie do with the perfume?
(a) She steals it from Joyce.
(b) She gives it to Kit.
(c) She insists they all wear some.
(d) She spills it.
5. What does Angie convince Marlene of?
(a) That Joyce is having a baby.
(b) That Joyce knows Angie is there.
(c) That Joyce will be joining them shortly.
(d) That Joyce has a new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Marlene's new office compare to her present office?
2. Why might it be hard for Howard to find a job?
3. When Winn came to work for Top Girls:
4. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)