|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Joyce, this "society" is:
(c) A good idea.
2. Why is Marlene is angry at Joyce?
(a) Joyce did not warn her Angie was coming.
(b) Joyce had a baby and she did not.
(c) Joyce did not come with Angie.
(d) Joyce has not called her in three years.
3. What does Angie convince Marlene of?
(a) That Joyce will be joining them shortly.
(b) That Joyce knows Angie is there.
(c) That Joyce has a new boyfriend.
(d) That Joyce is having a baby.
4. What shocking thing did Joyce's husband do?
(a) He tried to kiss Marlene.
(b) He married someone else while married to Joyce.
(c) He secretly helped Marlene get her start in London.
(d) He pretended to have an affair so that Joyce would leave him.
5. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) Her own cup of coffee.
(c) Her own tea bags.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
2. What happened to Angie's dad?
3. Louise wants to:
4. What do we learn about Angie's desires in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
5. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)