|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marlene and Joyce, why did their mother have a miserable life?
(a) Her children were such a disappointment to her.
(b) She was never able to use the education she had.
(c) Her husband was a drunk.
(d) She lost all her money gambling on horses.
2. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
(a) She wants to spy on Marlene for Joyce.
(b) She wants Marlene's job.
(c) It is where she most wants to be in the world.
(d) She does not trust Marlene.
3. According to Joyce, Angie is:
(a) Good with little children.
(b) Planning to be a pediatrician.
(c) Not too good with little children.
(d) Planning to be a nursery school teacher.
4. Why does Winn like working at Top Girls?
(a) She gets to be people's boss.
(b) She works mostly with women.
(c) She makes a great deal of money.
(d) People want to meet her.
5. Marlene's visit a year ago was:
(a) The best day of Angie's life.
(b) The most boring day of Angie's life.
(c) The worst day of Angie's life.
(d) The most confusing day of Angie's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
4. Who conducts the interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1?
5. How will Marlene's new office compare to her present office?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)