|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlene offer to do for Angie?
(a) Let Joyce and Angie move in with her.
(b) Tell Angie the truth tomorrow.
(c) Pay for Angie's college tuition.
(d) Take Angie back to London with her.
2. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
(a) Angie's mother.
(b) An interviewee for a job.
(c) Marlene's other sister.
(d) Howard's wife.
3. According to Angie:
(a) Joyce often says the phone is too expensive.
(b) Joyce never gets off the phone.
(c) Joyce does not like to use the phone.
(d) Joyce never allows her to use the phone.
4. According to Joyce, Angie is:
(a) Planning to be a pediatrician.
(b) Not too good with little children.
(c) Planning to be a nursery school teacher.
(d) Good with little children.
5. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
(a) It is where she most wants to be in the world.
(b) She does not trust Marlene.
(c) She wants Marlene's job.
(d) She wants to spy on Marlene for Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
2. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
3. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
4. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
5. What would Shona like to sell?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)