|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Marlene bring Joyce?
(a) A sewing kit.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A dress.
2. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
(a) Her own tea bags.
(b) Her own cup of coffee.
(c) A bottle of whiskey.
(d) A bottle of wine.
3. What happens to Angie in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She tells Marlene the truth.
(c) She learns the truth from Marlene.
(d) She storms out of the office.
4. What shocking thing did Joyce's husband do?
(a) He secretly helped Marlene get her start in London.
(b) He tried to kiss Marlene.
(c) He pretended to have an affair so that Joyce would leave him.
(d) He married someone else while married to Joyce.
5. How did the husbands of Joyce's friends react to her lack of husband?
(a) They felt sorry for her.
(b) They propositioned her.
(c) They told her it was her own fault.
(d) They pretended it never happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlene complain about to the other women as she enters work?
2. Why is Howard not coming in to work during the course of the play?
3. According to Joyce, Angie is:
4. What field did Nell once work in?
5. According to Angie:
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)