|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
2. According to Angie:
(a) Joyce never allows her to use the phone.
(b) Joyce often says the phone is too expensive.
(c) Joyce never gets off the phone.
(d) Joyce does not like to use the phone.
3. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
(d) No one.
4. How old is Louise?
5. Why is Howard not coming in to work during the course of the play?
(a) He got into a car wreck.
(b) He is upset about Marlene's promotion.
(c) He is too hung over.
(d) He is interviewing for a different job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters work at Top Girls hung over?
2. What gift does Marlene bring Angie?
3. Why does Winn like working at Top Girls?
4. According to Joyce, Marlene would have been smart to:
5. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)