|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
(a) Why Joyce does not seem glad to see Marlene.
(b) Why Marlene does not have a husband.
(c) The fact that Marlene should have known Angie was lying.
(d) Whether Angie should keep the dress on.
2. What does Marlene offer to do for Angie?
(a) Tell Angie the truth tomorrow.
(b) Take Angie back to London with her.
(c) Pay for Angie's college tuition.
(d) Let Joyce and Angie move in with her.
3. Who conducts the interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1?
4. What happened to Angie's dad?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He recently lost his job.
(c) He moved out three years ago.
(d) He went into military service.
5. According to Mrs. Kidd, why should Howard have Marlene's job?
(a) He has three children to support.
(b) He originally hired Marlene.
(c) He has been with the company longer.
(d) He has more education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What field did Nell once work in?
2. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
3. How old is Louise?
4. According to Joyce, Marlene would have been smart to:
5. According to Joyce, Angie is:
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)