|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
(b) No one.
2. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
(a) Could advance further.
(b) Could advance if she weren't so good looking.
(c) Could advance if she were younger.
(d) Has reached the limit of advancement.
3. What does Marlene asks Angie about?
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her neighbors.
4. According to Louise, her work has been:
(a) Sometimes sloppy.
(b) High quality.
(c) Poor quality.
(d) Irrelevant to discuss during an interview.
5. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
(a) People who make a lot of money despite their lack of education.
(b) People who never have to visit their poor relatives.
(c) People with the courage and strength to succeed.
(d) People who become a success without regard for lovers or children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joyce do when Marlene offers her money?
2. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
3. Louise's talking habits can be described as:
4. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
5. According to Joyce, this "society" is:
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)