|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angie do with her dress?
(a) She wants Joyce to try it on.
(b) She complains that it does not fit properly.
(c) She asks Marlene to take it back.
(d) She keeps it on during the visit.
2. In Nell's former job, she was:
(a) Unsuccessful, but a nice person.
(b) Successful, but not a nice person.
(c) Both successful and a nice person.
(d) Neither successful nor a nice person.
3. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) The Queen of England.
4. What does Marlene drink at work?
5. What does Angie do with the perfume?
(a) She spills it.
(b) She steals it from Joyce.
(c) She insists they all wear some.
(d) She gives it to Kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
2. What field did Nell once work in?
3. According to Angie:
4. Joyce and Marlene argue over everything in Act 3, Part 2 except:
5. Louise's talking habits can be described as:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)