|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When planning the visit, Marlene:
(a) Arranged for a hotel.
(b) Wanted it to be a surprise.
(c) Got the date wrong.
(d) Did not call ahead.
2. What does Angie do with the perfume?
(a) She spills it.
(b) She gives it to Kit.
(c) She insists they all wear some.
(d) She steals it from Joyce.
3. Why is Howard not coming in to work during the course of the play?
(a) He is too hung over.
(b) He got into a car wreck.
(c) He is interviewing for a different job.
(d) He is upset about Marlene's promotion.
4. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
(a) She wants to spy on Marlene for Joyce.
(b) She does not trust Marlene.
(c) It is where she most wants to be in the world.
(d) She wants Marlene's job.
5. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of "society" does Angie have with Kit?
2. How old is Louise?
3. What does Marlene complain about to the other women as she enters work?
4. According to Shona, she has been:
5. According to Marlene and Joyce, why did their mother have a miserable life?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)