|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Winn get her present job?
(a) She was headhunted.
(b) She answered an ad in the paper.
(c) She applied through the company's web site.
(d) Marlene knew her from college.
2. According to Joyce, Marlene would have been smart to:
(a) Have an abortion.
(b) Move to London with her baby.
(c) Keep her baby.
(d) Let someone else adopt her baby.
3. Why might it be hard for Howard to find a job?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His disability.
(c) His age.
(d) His lack of education.
4. What field did Nell once work in?
5. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
(a) Angie's mother.
(b) Howard's wife.
(c) Marlene's other sister.
(d) An interviewee for a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Howard?
2. According to Nell, computers is a very:
3. What sort of "society" does Angie have with Kit?
4. How did the husbands of Joyce's friends react to her lack of husband?
5. Joyce and Marlene argue over everything in Act 3, Part 2 except:
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)