|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) Prince Charles.
(d) The Queen of England.
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, Marlene is busy and what else?
(a) But is very excited to see Angie.
(b) But decides to take the day off.
(c) And can't spend much time with Angie.
(d) But is going to clear her schedule for Angie.
3. According to Louise, her work has been:
(a) Irrelevant to discuss during an interview.
(b) Sometimes sloppy.
(c) Poor quality.
(d) High quality.
4. When Angie enters the office, Marlene offers her:
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A job.
(d) Something to drink.
5. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marlene do before coming to Joyce's house?
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
3. According to Mrs. Kidd, what is demeaning for Howard?
4. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
5. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)