|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Kidd, what is demeaning for Howard?
(a) To work for a white person
(b) To work for a woman
(c) To work in an office job
(d) To work at an employment agency
2. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
(a) To the beach next summer.
(b) To an amusement park.
(c) To her house in London.
(d) To America.
3. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
(a) Her dessert.
(b) Her blanket.
(c) Her diary.
(d) A secret.
4. According to Shona, she has been:
(a) Very bored with sales.
(b) Very successful in sales.
(c) Grossly underpaid in sales.
(d) Not very successful in sales.
5. What has happened to Howard?
(a) He has left his wife.
(b) He has quit his job.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He has committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joyce do when Marlene offers her money?
2. What gift does Marlene bring Joyce?
3. How will Marlene's new office compare to her present office?
4. When planning the visit, Marlene:
5. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)