|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joyce and Marlene say their good-nights,
(a) Joyce is rebuffed by Marlene.
(b) They are not on good terms.
(c) They disagree with each other, but are best of friends.
(d) They have reconciled their differences.
2. What sort of "society" does Angie have with Kit?
3. According to Mrs. Kidd, why should Howard have Marlene's job?
(a) He originally hired Marlene.
(b) He has been with the company longer.
(c) He has three children to support.
(d) He has more education.
4. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
5. When Angie first enters the office:
(a) Marlene gives Angie a big hug.
(b) Marlene thinks Angie is Joyce.
(c) Marlene scolds Angie for being late.
(d) Marlene doesn't recognize her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Angie in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
2. Marlene's visit a year ago was:
3. What does Marlene complain about to the other women as she enters work?
4. For whom does Marlene have to pick up slack today?
5. Louise wants to:
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)