|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all men want Marlene to do?
(a) Stop visiting her embarrassing family.
(b) Stop going to church.
(c) Stop dressing in expensive clothing.
(d) Stop being a businesswoman.
2. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
(a) No one.
3. According to Marlene and Joyce, why did their mother have a miserable life?
(a) Her husband was a drunk.
(b) She was never able to use the education she had.
(c) Her children were such a disappointment to her.
(d) She lost all her money gambling on horses.
4. According to Joyce, this "society" is:
(d) A good idea.
5. What happens to Angie in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(a) She tells Marlene the truth.
(b) She storms out of the office.
(c) She learns the truth from Marlene.
(d) She falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Mrs. Kidd say she needs with Marlene?
2. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
3. Shona says she would like to move up into what kind of position?
4. When Angie enters the office, Marlene offers her:
5. What are Win and Nell's position in the company?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)