|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Kidd, why should Howard have Marlene's job?
(a) He has three children to support.
(b) He has been with the company longer.
(c) He has more education.
(d) He originally hired Marlene.
2. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
(a) People who never have to visit their poor relatives.
(b) People who make a lot of money despite their lack of education.
(c) People who become a success without regard for lovers or children.
(d) People with the courage and strength to succeed.
3. When Joyce and Marlene say their good-nights,
(a) They disagree with each other, but are best of friends.
(b) They have reconciled their differences.
(c) Joyce is rebuffed by Marlene.
(d) They are not on good terms.
4. Joyce and Marlene also bicker about everything except what?
(a) Whether or not Joyce drinks.
(b) Whether Marlene is going to get Angie a job.
(c) Whether Joyce has seen their mother recently.
(d) Whether Joyce and Marlene got drunk at a funeral.
5. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
(a) Could advance if she weren't so good looking.
(b) Could advance further.
(c) Could advance if she were younger.
(d) Has reached the limit of advancement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of "society" does Angie have with Kit?
2. Why did Winn get into sales?
3. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
4. Joyce and Marlene argue over everything in Act 3, Part 2 except:
5. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)