|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
(a) People with the courage and strength to succeed.
(b) People who never have to visit their poor relatives.
(c) People who become a success without regard for lovers or children.
(d) People who make a lot of money despite their lack of education.
2. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
3. Why is Marlene is angry at Joyce?
(a) Joyce did not warn her Angie was coming.
(b) Joyce had a baby and she did not.
(c) Joyce did not come with Angie.
(d) Joyce has not called her in three years.
4. What has happened to Howard?
(a) He has left his wife.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He has quit his job.
(d) He has committed suicide.
5. According to Mrs. Kidd, why should Howard have Marlene's job?
(a) He has three children to support.
(b) He has more education.
(c) He has been with the company longer.
(d) He originally hired Marlene.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Win, Louise will have to interview against:
2. Confident, feminine businesswomen make Louise feel:
3. When does Act 3, Scene One take place?
4. Shona says she would like to move up into what kind of position?
5. What does Joyce do when Marlene offers her money?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)