Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Angie want Marlene to take her?
(a) To America.
(b) To the beach next summer.
(c) To her house in London.
(d) To an amusement park.
2. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Her blanket.
(c) Her dessert.
(d) A secret.
3. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
(a) The fact that Marlene should have known Angie was lying.
(b) Why Joyce does not seem glad to see Marlene.
(c) Why Marlene does not have a husband.
(d) Whether Angie should keep the dress on.
4. Who else comes for a visit to Joyce's house?
(d) Mrs. Kidd.
5. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
(a) She gives rather cheap gifts.
(b) She does not remember birthdays or Christmas.
(c) She gives gifts that are too expensive.
(d) She gives gifts and then usually wants them back.
6. When Winn came to work for Top Girls:
(a) She received more vacation time.
(b) She had to take a pay cut.
(c) She quit her other job with no notice.
(d) She was offered more money.
7. Who conducts the interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1?
8. How much time does Mrs. Kidd say she needs with Marlene?
(a) No more than half an hour.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) An afternoon.
(d) A few hours.
9. How did Winn get her present job?
(a) She answered an ad in the paper.
(b) Marlene knew her from college.
(c) She was headhunted.
(d) She applied through the company's web site.
10. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
11. What gift does Marlene bring Angie?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A dress.
(c) A bottle of perfume.
(d) A sewing kit.
12. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
(a) She resents Marlene.
(b) She is afraid of Marlene.
(c) She adores Marlene.
(d) She dispproves of Marlene.
13. In Act 2, Scene 3, Marlene is busy and what else?
(a) But is very excited to see Angie.
(b) And can't spend much time with Angie.
(c) But is going to clear her schedule for Angie.
(d) But decides to take the day off.
14. What is Marlene, according to Mrs. Kidd?
(a) Not sophisticated.
(b) Not intelligent.
(c) Not attractive.
(d) Not natural.
15. What happens to Angie in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(a) She storms out of the office.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She learns the truth from Marlene.
(d) She tells Marlene the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joyce and Marlene also bicker about everything except what?
2. When did Joyce get pregnant?
3. According to Joyce, this "society" is:
4. What has happened to Howard?
5. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)