|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
2. What does Marlene drink at work?
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, Marlene is busy and what else?
(a) But is very excited to see Angie.
(b) And can't spend much time with Angie.
(c) But is going to clear her schedule for Angie.
(d) But decides to take the day off.
4. Shona says she would like to move up into what kind of position?
(c) Human resources.
5. According to Joyce, this "society" is:
(b) A good idea.
6. According to Marlene, what sort of people does she respect?
(a) People who become a success without regard for lovers or children.
(b) People who make a lot of money despite their lack of education.
(c) People who never have to visit their poor relatives.
(d) People with the courage and strength to succeed.
7. What gift does Marlene bring Angie?
(a) A dress.
(b) A sewing kit.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A bottle of perfume.
8. In Nell's former job, she was:
(a) Successful, but not a nice person.
(b) Both successful and a nice person.
(c) Neither successful nor a nice person.
(d) Unsuccessful, but a nice person.
9. Who is Angie's real mother?
(a) Marlene and Joyce's mother.
(d) Kit's mother.
10. What happened with Joyce's husband?
(a) He had an affair, so Joyce kicked him out.
(b) He never came home one night.
(c) He died from drinking too much.
(d) They had a peaceful divorce and are still good friends.
11. Confident, feminine businesswomen make Louise feel:
12. When Joyce and Marlene say their good-nights,
(a) Joyce is rebuffed by Marlene.
(b) They disagree with each other, but are best of friends.
(c) They have reconciled their differences.
(d) They are not on good terms.
13. What does Marlene asks Angie about?
(a) Her neighbors.
(d) Her boyfriend.
14. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
(a) They might lose their jobs.
(b) Will more likely advance.
(c) Howard will be promoted over them.
(d) They will never advance.
15. When Angie is awakened by a nightmare, the one word she says to Marlene is:
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louise feel that she is viewed as at work?
2. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
3. When planning the visit, Marlene:
4. What do we learn about Angie's desires in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
5. According to Angie:
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)