|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Marlene and Joyce don't argue about?
(a) Why Joyce does not seem glad to see Marlene.
(b) The fact that Marlene should have known Angie was lying.
(c) Why Marlene does not have a husband.
(d) Whether Angie should keep the dress on.
2. Joyce and Marlene argue over everything in Act 3, Part 2 except:
(a) Whether Marlene was right to leave her daughter.
(b) Who should sleep on the sofa.
(c) Who is a better daughter.
(d) Whether Marlene was right to leave.
3. According to Winn and Nell, who has "far more balls" than Howard?
(b) No one.
4. Whom does Angie meet in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
5. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
(a) Talk to Marlene himself.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Work harder and get promoted.
(d) Go work somewhere else.
6. What does Marlene bring to drink to Joyce's house?
(a) Her own tea bags.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) Her own cup of coffee.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
7. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
8. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
(a) Will more likely advance.
(b) They will never advance.
(c) They might lose their jobs.
(d) Howard will be promoted over them.
9. What does Marlene asks Angie about?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her neighbors.
10. What does Angie do with the perfume?
(a) She insists they all wear some.
(b) She steals it from Joyce.
(c) She gives it to Kit.
(d) She spills it.
11. According to Angie:
(a) Joyce does not like to use the phone.
(b) Joyce never gets off the phone.
(c) Joyce never allows her to use the phone.
(d) Joyce often says the phone is too expensive.
12. Which political figure does Marlene admire?
(a) Prince Charles.
(b) Margaret Thatcher.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) The Queen of England.
13. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
(a) She wants Marlene's job.
(b) She wants to spy on Marlene for Joyce.
(c) She does not trust Marlene.
(d) It is where she most wants to be in the world.
14. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
15. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
(a) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louise feel that she is viewed as at work?
2. Why is Marlene is angry at Joyce?
3. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
4. What does Angie want to share with Marlene when she is in Angie's room?
5. What happened to Angie's dad?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)