|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each of the following is a conflict for Jeanine's career except:
(a) How far into the future she wants to plan.
(b) How far she wants to commute to work.
(c) How much time she wants to spend with her fiance
(d) How much time she wants to spend at work.
2. When did Joan take a lover?
(a) Before she became Pope.
(b) Joan never took a lover.
(c) When she became Pope.
(d) After she had a baby.
3. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
(a) Ghost of her mother.
(b) Ghost of a dead kitten.
(c) Ghost of a dead dog.
(d) Ghost of her father.
4. Who is the youngest character in the play?
5. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
6. What does Kit want to be when she grows up?
(a) A career woman.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A mother.
(d) A nuclear physicist.
7. Which character seems to travel the most?
(c) Pope Joan.
8. What was Walter's secret?
(a) He raised their children in secret.
(b) He was not as rich as people thought he was.
(c) He had a second family with another woman.
(d) He kept another lover.
9. Who seems the least upset as Griselda tells her story?
10. Why do people think Angie is strange?
(a) She frightened all the friends she had.
(b) She hangs out with someone much younger.
(c) She hangs out with someone much older.
(d) She does not have any friends.
11. What happened to Nijo's child?
(a) The child traveled with Nijo as a monk in training
(b) The child was immediately taken from her
(c) The child grew up to be a courtesan as well
(d) The child died after a few days with her
12. Where does Angie's aunt live?
13. What is the consequence of Joan's birth experience?
(a) The baby is raised by nuns.
(b) She and the baby are stoned to death.
(c) She and the baby are forced to go into hiding.
(d) The baby is hailed as a miracle.
14. What was Nijo's previous occupation?
(a) High-ranking Buddhist monk.
15. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(d) Pope Joan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Walter's final test of his wife's love?
2. What religion is Nijo?
3. What weapon does Angie take up in the front yard?
4. The job Jeanine will interview for with less pay also offers:
5. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)