|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Angie take up in the front yard?
(a) A brick.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. When did Joan take a lover?
(a) Joan never took a lover.
(b) Before she became Pope.
(c) After she had a baby.
(d) When she became Pope.
3. Which character is not present in Act 1, Part 1?
(d) Dull Gret.
4. What does Kit do while waiting for Angie to finish cleaning her room?
(a) Brushes her hair.
(b) Makes small talk with Joyce.
(c) Walks up and down the block.
(d) Tries to leave without Angie.
5. According to Marlene, Jeanine will get either job if:
(a) She mentions Marlene in the interview.
(b) She studies hard for the interview.
(c) She believes she is the best person for it.
(d) She dresses appropriately for the interview.
6. The job Jeanine will interview for with less pay also offers:
(a) Few benefits.
(b) Travel once a month.
(c) Better prospects.
(d) A busy schedule.
7. What is Angie's secret?
(a) She plans to run away.
(b) She has a secret boyfriend.
(c) She does not like her mother.
(d) She found out who her father is.
8. Why do people think Angie is strange?
(a) She frightened all the friends she had.
(b) She does not have any friends.
(c) She hangs out with someone much younger.
(d) She hangs out with someone much older.
9. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(b) Pope Joan.
10. Where does Joyce want the girls to go while they are in the yard?
(a) Into the house.
(b) Out of the house.
(c) To the movies.
(d) Over to Kit's house.
11. What activity did Isabella put her life's energy into?
(a) Caring for horses.
(b) Caring for her exotic garden.
(c) Caring for her elderly parents.
(d) Caring for her children.
12. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
(c) Mrs. Kidd.
13. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The interviewer from Jeanine's job prospect.
(d) Jeanine's fiance.
14. What does Angie have to do before she can go to the movies?
(a) Clean her room.
(b) Find a ride there.
(c) Put a different dress on.
(d) Brush her teeth.
15. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Angie's aunt live?
2. Where are Kit and Angie planning to go while in the front yard?
3. What religion is Nijo?
4. What occupation did Griselda's husband have?
5. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)