|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the journey that Gret describes?
(a) Through Japan..
(b) Across Europe.
(c) Into hell.
(d) Into the Black Forest
2. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
(b) Pope Joan.
3. How does Angie feel about her aunt?
(a) She does not trust her.
(b) She worships her.
(c) She is bored by her.
(d) She has no respect for her.
4. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
(a) She defends his actions.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is thankful he took the children away.
(d) She can never forgive him.
5. Who is the main storyteller of Act 1, Part 2?
(c) Pope Joan.
6. In what language does Joan pray?
7. What does Kit do while waiting for Angie to finish cleaning her room?
(a) Tries to leave without Angie.
(b) Walks up and down the block.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Makes small talk with Joyce.
8. According to Joan, what the pope says is:
(a) Rarely spiritual.
(b) The truth.
(c) Often a lie.
(d) Sometimes confusing.
9. What does Kit want to be when she grows up?
(a) A mother.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A nuclear physicist.
(d) A career woman.
10. Angie says that she dreamed:
(a) That she was able to fly.
(b) That she could hear others' thoughts.
(c) That she could change things by thinking about them.
(d) That she would one day have her own company.
11. Why are the women toasting Marlene?
(a) She has just bought a house.
(b) She has just become engaged to be married.
(c) She has just completed her university degree.
(d) She has been named managing director at work.
12. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(b) Pope Joan.
13. What does Angie lick?
(a) The ice cream she is eating.
(b) Dirt from the sidewalk.
(c) Kit's menstral blood.
(d) The cut on her leg.
14. What is the main topic of conversation in Act 1, Part 2?
(c) Having babies.
15. What is the weather like at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Marlene, how often does she, herself, do good works?
2. Each of the following is a conflict for Jeanine's career except:
3. What activity did Isabella put her life's energy into?
4. Why are Marlene and Jeanine meeting in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)