|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might get in the way of a high-paying, demanding job for Jeanine?
(a) Jeanine lacks the skills for a high-paying job.
(b) She has a fiance who also demands her time.
(c) She has two small children to take care of.
(d) Her mother is very ill at the moment.
2. Where does Angie's aunt live?
3. Jeanine can best be described as:
(a) A spoiled girl who never had to work for her money.
(b) A staunch feminist.
(c) A smart, but lazy person.
(d) An ambitious woman who lacks self confidence.
4. What does Kit want to be when she grows up?
(a) A nuclear physicist.
(b) A mother.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A career woman.
5. What was Nijo's first child?
(a) Twins: a girl and a boy.
(b) A boy.
(c) She never knew.
(d) A girl.
6. Why did Griselda accept Walter's tests of her love?
(a) She enjoyed a challenge.
(b) She was raised to obey her husband.
(c) She knew the outcome beforehand.
(d) She was afraid he would beat her.
7. How did Nijo feel when the Emperor died?
8. What is the consequence of Joan's birth experience?
(a) The baby is raised by nuns.
(b) She and the baby are forced to go into hiding.
(c) She and the baby are stoned to death.
(d) The baby is hailed as a miracle.
9. What was Walter's secret?
(a) He was not as rich as people thought he was.
(b) He kept another lover.
(c) He raised their children in secret.
(d) He had a second family with another woman.
10. Why did Nijo take the course in life she did?
(a) To deepen her studies.
(b) To repent for a life of sin.
(c) To see the world's beauties.
(d) To escape a repressive government.
11. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The main course.
12. What sort of work has Jeanine done in the past?
13. According to Joan, what the pope says is:
(a) Often a lie.
(b) The truth.
(c) Sometimes confusing.
(d) Rarely spiritual.
14. Who is the youngest character in the play?
15. What is the perk of the job Marlene mentions to Jeanine that has less pay?
(a) It provides excellent health benefits.
(b) It is located very close to Jeanine's home.
(c) It provides employees with lunch every day.
(d) It has good prospects.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
2. How does Nijo relate to Gret?
3. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
4. When did Joan take a lover?
5. What happened to Nijo's child?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)