|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Angie take up in the front yard?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A brick.
2. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(a) Pope Joan.
3. How does Angie feel about her aunt?
(a) She does not trust her.
(b) She is bored by her.
(c) She worships her.
(d) She has no respect for her.
4. Where does Angie's aunt live?
5. What does Angie lick?
(a) Kit's menstral blood.
(b) Dirt from the sidewalk.
(c) The cut on her leg.
(d) The ice cream she is eating.
6. Who asks Joan to finish her story about giving birth?
(c) Dull Gret.
7. By the end of Act 1, Part 3, which woman's story seems the least probable or realistic?
8. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
(d) Pope Joan.
9. Which topic of conversation is not mentioned in the beginning of the play?
(a) Damnation, good works, and going to church.
(b) The women's ability to swim.
(c) The women's fathers.
(d) The women's schooling.
10. What does Marlene order to drink at the restaurant as the play opens?
11. What is Angie's secret?
(a) She found out who her father is.
(b) She plans to run away.
(c) She does not like her mother.
(d) She has a secret boyfriend.
12. The job Jeanine will interview for with good pay also offers:
(a) Limited prospects.
(b) A lot of free time.
(c) Great benefits.
(d) A lot of travel.
13. What might get in the way of a job with a lot of travel for Jeanine?
(a) Women are not usually hired for traveling jobs.
(b) There are not many traveling jobs available.
(c) Marlene does not think Jeanine can handle a job like that.
(d) Jeanine gets very lonesome when she travels.
14. Where does Act 1, Part 1 take place?
(a) In a living room.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In Marlene's home.
(d) In Japan.
15. Why did Angie choose to wear the particular dress that she chooses at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To go to the movies.
(b) Because she just bought it.
(c) To kill her mother.
(d) To meet her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main storyteller of Act 1, Part 2?
2. What happened to Nijo's child?
3. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
5. Why did Griselda accept Walter's tests of her love?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)