|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan take a lover?
(a) Before she became Pope.
(b) Joan never took a lover.
(c) When she became Pope.
(d) After she had a baby.
2. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
(b) Pope Joan.
3. What did Isabella do after her lover died?
(a) Stayed home for a long time
(b) Became a nun.
(c) Started her own business.
(d) Went traveling.
4. Who asks Joan to finish her story about giving birth?
(b) Dull Gret.
5. Why does Marlene want Jeanine to get a job?
(a) Because Marlene is tired of supporting her.
(b) Because Marlene's friend wants to hire Jeanine.
(c) Because Marlene's reputation is on the line if she does not.
(d) Because Marlene needs one more placement this week.
6. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
(a) She can never forgive him.
(b) She defends his actions.
(c) She is thankful he took the children away.
(d) She hates him.
7. What occupation did Griselda's husband have?
(b) Wealthy landowner.
8. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The main course.
9. According to Marlene, the story of Griselda's marriage begins like a:
(a) Scary nightmare.
(b) Confusing dream.
(c) Magical mystery.
(d) Fairy tale.
10. What does Angie lick?
(a) Kit's menstral blood.
(b) Dirt from the sidewalk.
(c) The cut on her leg.
(d) The ice cream she is eating.
11. Where does Marlene work?
(a) A tecnology company.
(b) An employment agency.
(c) At a college.
(d) An insurance agency.
12. What was Walter's secret?
(a) He raised their children in secret.
(b) He had a second family with another woman.
(c) He kept another lover.
(d) He was not as rich as people thought he was.
13. Who was Joan's lover?
(a) One of her brother's friends.
(b) One of the officials in her household.
(c) One of her distant cousins.
(d) One of her fellow cardinals.
14. Where are Kit and Angie planning to go while in the front yard?
(a) To the library.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) To the movies.
15. What might get in the way of a job with a lot of travel for Jeanine?
(a) There are not many traveling jobs available.
(b) Jeanine gets very lonesome when she travels.
(c) Women are not usually hired for traveling jobs.
(d) Marlene does not think Jeanine can handle a job like that.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nijo's previous occupation?
2. How does Nijo relate to Gret?
3. How did Nijo feel when the Emperor died?
4. Jeanine can best be described as:
5. What was Walter's final test of his wife's love?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)