|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main storyteller of Act 1, Part 2?
(d) Pope Joan.
2. When Angie enters the office, Marlene offers her:
(a) Something to drink.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A job.
3. Why might it be hard for Howard to find a job?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His disability.
(c) His age.
(d) His lack of education.
4. What does Joyce do when Marlene offers her money?
(a) Joyce scoffs at how little it is.
(b) Joyce refuses to take any.
(c) Joyce begins to cry.
(d) Joyce gladly takes it.
5. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angie's real mother?
2. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
3. What does Angie do with the perfume?
4. What was Walter's secret?
5. Why do people think Angie is strange?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)