|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might get in the way of a job with a lot of travel for Jeanine?
(a) Jeanine gets very lonesome when she travels.
(b) There are not many traveling jobs available.
(c) Women are not usually hired for traveling jobs.
(d) Marlene does not think Jeanine can handle a job like that.
2. What is wrong with Angie's dress in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) It is the wrong color.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is out of style.
(d) It is too large.
3. When Joyce and Marlene say their good-nights,
(a) They disagree with each other, but are best of friends.
(b) They have reconciled their differences.
(c) They are not on good terms.
(d) Joyce is rebuffed by Marlene.
4. According to Win, Louise will have to interview against:
(a) Younger men.
(b) More experienced women.
(c) Older men.
(d) Younger women.
5. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Mrs. Kidd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlene offer to do for Angie?
2. What was Nijo's first child?
3. Which character used to love getting dressed?
4. How old is Louise?
5. Why did Nijo take the course in life she did?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)