|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character seems to travel the most?
(b) Pope Joan.
2. Louise's talking habits can be described as:
(a) She is too nervous to say what she would like.
(b) She speaks very little.
(c) She speaks a bit too much.
(d) She shares a conversation equally.
3. According to Joyce, Marlene would have been smart to:
(a) Let someone else adopt her baby.
(b) Have an abortion.
(c) Keep her baby.
(d) Move to London with her baby.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) Jeanine's home.
(c) Marlene's home.
(d) Top Girls.
5. When planning the visit, Marlene:
(a) Wanted it to be a surprise.
(b) Arranged for a hotel.
(c) Got the date wrong.
(d) Did not call ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which topic of conversation is not mentioned in the beginning of the play?
2. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
3. How did Winn get her present job?
4. Why is Marlene is angry at Joyce?
5. Why did Winn get into sales?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)