|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angie need to be reminded to do?
(a) Greet Marlene when she walks in.
(b) Say "goodbye" when Marlene leaves.
(c) Thank Marlene for the gift.
(d) Ask Marlene how she is.
2. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
(a) Pope Joan.
3. What does Angie do with her dress?
(a) She keeps it on during the visit.
(b) She asks Marlene to take it back.
(c) She wants Joyce to try it on.
(d) She complains that it does not fit properly.
4. Why does Marlene want Jeanine to get a job?
(a) Because Marlene needs one more placement this week.
(b) Because Marlene is tired of supporting her.
(c) Because Marlene's friend wants to hire Jeanine.
(d) Because Marlene's reputation is on the line if she does not.
5. According to Marlene and Joyce, why did their mother have a miserable life?
(a) She was never able to use the education she had.
(b) Her husband was a drunk.
(c) She lost all her money gambling on horses.
(d) Her children were such a disappointment to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Marlene bring Joyce?
2. How did the husbands of Joyce's friends react to her lack of husband?
3. Where does Joyce want the girls to go while they are in the yard?
4. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What is Angie's attitude towards Marlene?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)