|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) Jeanine's home.
(c) Marlene's home.
(d) Top Girls.
2. What happens to Angie in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(a) She storms out of the office.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She learns the truth from Marlene.
(d) She tells Marlene the truth.
3. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
(a) They might lose their jobs.
(b) Will more likely advance.
(c) They will never advance.
(d) Howard will be promoted over them.
4. Where was the journey that Gret describes?
(a) Into hell.
(b) Into the Black Forest
(c) Through Japan..
(d) Across Europe.
5. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
(a) Angie's mother.
(b) An interviewee for a job.
(c) Marlene's other sister.
(d) Howard's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
2. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
3. Why are the women toasting Marlene?
4. Jeanine can best be described as:
5. What was Walter's secret?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)