|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nijo relate to Gret?
(a) She, too, had a relationship with an emperor.
(b) She, too, was sitting quietly at the table all night.
(c) She took the same journey.
(d) She, too, beat up her oppressor.
2. How will Marlene's new office compare to her present office?
(a) Is will be exactly the same.
(b) It will be much smaller.
(c) It will be much bigger.
(d) It will be in a different building.
3. Which character used to love getting dressed?
(b) Pope Joan.
(c) Dull Gret.
4. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
5. Louise wants to:
(a) Stay with her current job.
(b) Work for Win.
(c) Change from her present job.
(d) Work for Marlene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joyce want the girls to go while they are in the yard?
2. What did Isabella do after her lover died?
3. Which character does not have a dead lover?
4. What does Marlene order to drink at the restaurant as the play opens?
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)