|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the consequence of Joan's birth experience?
(a) The baby is raised by nuns.
(b) The baby is hailed as a miracle.
(c) She and the baby are stoned to death.
(d) She and the baby are forced to go into hiding.
2. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(d) Pope Joan.
3. Whom does Winn compliment in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(c) Her former boss.
4. What was Nijo's first child?
(a) She never knew.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) Twins: a girl and a boy.
5. When Angie first enters the office:
(a) Marlene thinks Angie is Joyce.
(b) Marlene gives Angie a big hug.
(c) Marlene doesn't recognize her.
(d) Marlene scolds Angie for being late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
2. Why does Winn like working at Top Girls?
3. How does Nijo relate to Gret?
4. Kit and Angie argue over whose mother is:
5. What occupation did Griselda's husband have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)