|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Nijo's child?
(a) The child grew up to be a courtesan as well
(b) The child died after a few days with her
(c) The child was immediately taken from her
(d) The child traveled with Nijo as a monk in training
2. In terms of her current job, Louise feels that she:
(a) Could advance if she weren't so good looking.
(b) Could advance further.
(c) Has reached the limit of advancement.
(d) Could advance if she were younger.
3. Who seems the least upset as Griselda tells her story?
4. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
5. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
(a) Ghost of a dead kitten.
(b) Ghost of her mother.
(c) Ghost of a dead dog.
(d) Ghost of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character interrupts Joan several times during the telling of her story?
2. Who is the main storyteller of Act 1, Part 2?
3. How did Nijo feel when the Emperor died?
4. What part of Joan's education was missing?
5. When did Joan take a lover?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)