|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the journey that Gret describes?
(a) Into hell.
(b) Through Japan..
(c) Into the Black Forest
(d) Across Europe.
2. When Angie first enters the office:
(a) Marlene scolds Angie for being late.
(b) Marlene gives Angie a big hug.
(c) Marlene thinks Angie is Joyce.
(d) Marlene doesn't recognize her.
3. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
(a) Pope Joan.
4. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The main course.
5. For whom does Marlene have to pick up slack today?
(a) Another employee who is away.
(b) No one, Marlene is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her skills, Jeanine:
2. What is the main topic of conversation in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Marlene suggests that if Howard is unhappy, he should:
4. What is the weather like at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)