|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Marlene and Jeanine meeting in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Jeanine wants a new job.
(b) Marlene wants to work for Jeanine.
(c) Jeanine was just fired from her job.
(d) Jeanine is interviewing to work at Top Girls.
2. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
3. What part of Joan's education was missing?
(a) Information about raising children.
(b) Information about how to be a pope.
(c) Information about how a woman's body functions.
(d) Information about conducting official ceremonies.
4. How old is Louise?
5. According to Marlene, Jeanine will get either job if:
(a) She mentions Marlene in the interview.
(b) She believes she is the best person for it.
(c) She studies hard for the interview.
(d) She dresses appropriately for the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louise wants to:
2. How do the dinner guests react to Joan's story?
3. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
4. In Act 2, Scene 3, Marlene is busy and what else?
5. Why is Jeanine changing jobs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)