|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Kidd, what is demeaning for Howard?
(a) To work for a white person
(b) To work at an employment agency
(c) To work in an office job
(d) To work for a woman
2. What occupation did Griselda's husband have?
(d) Wealthy landowner.
3. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
(a) Just thought she was getting fat.
(b) Thought about the beauty of the life inside her.
(c) Thought the baby would grow up to be pope.
(d) Thought she had experienced immaculate conception.
4. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Main course.
5. Who is the youngest character in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Louise wants to:
2. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
3. Which topic of conversation is not mentioned in the beginning of the play?
4. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
5. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)