|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Nijo's previous occupation?
(a) High-ranking Buddhist monk.
2. What kind of company does Winn feel will welcome Louise?
(a) A cosmetics comany.
(b) A car company.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An employment agency.
3. Which character used to love getting dressed?
(b) Pope Joan.
(c) Dull Gret.
4. According to Joan, what the pope says is:
(a) Sometimes confusing.
(b) Rarely spiritual.
(c) Often a lie.
(d) The truth.
5. Angie says that she dreamed:
(a) That she could hear others' thoughts.
(b) That she was able to fly.
(c) That she could change things by thinking about them.
(d) That she would one day have her own company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan take a lover?
2. According to Joan, being pope:
3. What does Kit do while waiting for Angie to finish cleaning her room?
4. Because of her skills, Jeanine:
5. Which character does not have a dead lover?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)