|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan doing when she went into labor?
(a) Praying by herself.
(b) Resting at home after feeling ill.
(c) Presiding over an important ceremony.
(d) Spending time with her lover.
2. Who enters work at Top Girls hung over?
3. Where does Joyce want the girls to go while they are in the yard?
(a) Into the house.
(b) Over to Kit's house.
(c) To the movies.
(d) Out of the house.
4. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
(a) An interviewee for a job.
(b) Howard's wife.
(c) Angie's mother.
(d) Marlene's other sister.
5. What does Marlene complain about to the other women as she enters work?
(a) The coffee is too hot.
(b) She is underpaid.
(c) She is hung over.
(d) The subway was running late.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
2. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
3. What occupation did Griselda's husband have?
4. What does Angie convince Marlene of?
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)