|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Kidd?
(a) Marlene's other sister.
(b) Angie's mother.
(c) Howard's wife.
(d) An interviewee for a job.
2. Which character seems to travel the most?
(a) Pope Joan.
3. Where does Angie's aunt live?
4. Why did Angie choose to wear the particular dress that she chooses at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Because she just bought it.
(b) To kill her mother.
(c) To go to the movies.
(d) To meet her boyfriend.
5. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
(a) Ghost of her mother.
(b) Ghost of her father.
(c) Ghost of a dead kitten.
(d) Ghost of a dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marlene want Jeanine to get a job?
2. Why are Marlene and Jeanine meeting in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. How does Nijo relate to Gret?
4. According to Joan, what is a greater sin than a Pope giving birth?
5. Each of the following is a conflict for Jeanine's career except:
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)