|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
2. What does Marlene order to drink at the restaurant as the play opens?
3. Where does Marlene work?
(a) A tecnology company.
(b) An insurance agency.
(c) At a college.
(d) An employment agency.
4. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
(a) Thought she had experienced immaculate conception.
(b) Just thought she was getting fat.
(c) Thought the baby would grow up to be pope.
(d) Thought about the beauty of the life inside her.
5. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the Emperor's rituals?
2. Because of her skills, Jeanine:
3. What do Nijo and Isabella's main shared experience?
4. According to Marlene, how often does she, herself, do good works?
5. The job Jeanine will interview for with less pay also offers:
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)