|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Isabella do after her lover died?
(a) Went traveling.
(b) Became a nun.
(c) Started her own business.
(d) Stayed home for a long time
2. Kit and Angie argue over whose mother is:
(b) More strict.
3. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Jeanine's fiance.
(d) The interviewer from Jeanine's job prospect.
4. According to Joan, what is a greater sin than a Pope giving birth?
(a) Having a secret lover.
(b) Making a poor example of female popes.
(c) Aborting a baby.
(d) Never having children at all.
5. Where does Act 1, Part 1 take place?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In Japan.
(c) In a living room.
(d) In Marlene's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Joan pray?
2. What might get in the way of a job with a lot of travel for Jeanine?
3. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
4. What part of Joan's education was missing?
5. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)