|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
2. How does Angie feel about her aunt?
(a) She is bored by her.
(b) She worships her.
(c) She does not trust her.
(d) She has no respect for her.
3. Why is Jeanine changing jobs?
(a) She is having a mid-life crisis.
(b) She was laid-off.
(c) She is tired of her current job.
(d) She is changing careers.
4. What does Kit do while waiting for Angie to finish cleaning her room?
(a) Makes small talk with Joyce.
(b) Walks up and down the block.
(c) Tries to leave without Angie.
(d) Brushes her hair.
5. According to Joan, being pope:
(a) Is the greatest experience a woman can have.
(b) Is a great way to experience Italy.
(c) Is a powerful position to hold.
(d) Is not as powerful a position as some think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character interrupts Joan several times during the telling of her story?
2. What do Nijo and Isabella's main shared experience?
3. What part of Joan's education was missing?
4. According to Joan, what is a greater sin than a Pope giving birth?
5. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)