|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
2. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
(a) Thought the baby would grow up to be pope.
(b) Just thought she was getting fat.
(c) Thought she had experienced immaculate conception.
(d) Thought about the beauty of the life inside her.
3. Where does Marlene work?
(a) At a college.
(b) A tecnology company.
(c) An insurance agency.
(d) An employment agency.
4. Why do people think Angie is strange?
(a) She hangs out with someone much younger.
(b) She frightened all the friends she had.
(c) She hangs out with someone much older.
(d) She does not have any friends.
5. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
(d) Main course.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nijo's previous occupation?
2. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
3. Why did Angie choose to wear the particular dress that she chooses at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why is Jeanine changing jobs?
5. Where does Joyce want the girls to go while they are in the yard?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)