|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems the least upset as Griselda tells her story?
2. Where does Act 1, Part 1 take place?
(a) In Marlene's home.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) In Japan.
(d) In a living room.
3. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
4. Jeanine can best be described as:
(a) A staunch feminist.
(b) A smart, but lazy person.
(c) An ambitious woman who lacks self confidence.
(d) A spoiled girl who never had to work for her money.
5. What is the consequence of Joan's birth experience?
(a) She and the baby are stoned to death.
(b) She and the baby are forced to go into hiding.
(c) The baby is raised by nuns.
(d) The baby is hailed as a miracle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Which topic of conversation is not mentioned in the beginning of the play?
3. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
4. What might get in the way of a high-paying, demanding job for Jeanine?
5. Because of her skills, Jeanine:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)