|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nijo feel when the Emperor died?
2. Why are the women toasting Marlene?
(a) She has just bought a house.
(b) She has just completed her university degree.
(c) She has just become engaged to be married.
(d) She has been named managing director at work.
3. By the end of Act 1, Part 3, which woman's story seems the least probable or realistic?
4. What is the consequence of Joan's birth experience?
(a) The baby is hailed as a miracle.
(b) She and the baby are stoned to death.
(c) The baby is raised by nuns.
(d) She and the baby are forced to go into hiding.
5. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not have a dead lover?
2. What do Nijo and Isabella's main shared experience?
3. Where was the journey that Gret describes?
4. What did Isabella do after her lover died?
5. According to Joan, being pope:
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)