|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joyce and Marlene also bicker about everything except what?
(a) Whether Joyce has seen their mother recently.
(b) Whether Marlene is going to get Angie a job.
(c) Whether Joyce and Marlene got drunk at a funeral.
(d) Whether or not Joyce drinks.
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Top Girls.
(b) Jeanine's home.
(c) Marlene's home.
(d) The restaurant.
3. When does Act 3, Scene One take place?
(a) A year later.
(b) A year earlier.
(d) A week later.
4. Who was Joan's lover?
(a) One of her brother's friends.
(b) One of her fellow cardinals.
(c) One of her distant cousins.
(d) One of the officials in her household.
5. Shona says she would like to move up into what kind of position?
(d) Human resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of work has Jeanine done in the past?
2. What do we learn about Angie's desires in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
3. Which character interrupts Joan several times during the telling of her story?
4. What are Win and Nell's position in the company?
5. What is Angie's secret?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)