|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeanine can best be described as:
(a) An ambitious woman who lacks self confidence.
(b) A smart, but lazy person.
(c) A staunch feminist.
(d) A spoiled girl who never had to work for her money.
2. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
3. What has happened to Howard?
(a) He has quit his job.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He has committed suicide.
(d) He has left his wife.
4. How long is Angie planning to stay with Marlene?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
5. Who asks Joan to finish her story about giving birth?
(b) Dull Gret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of work has Jeanine done in the past?
2. Why does Angie want to stay and watch Marlene?
3. Whom does Winn compliment in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
4. How old is Louise?
5. With Marlene in charge, Winn and Nell feel that:
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)