|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Angie choose to wear the particular dress that she chooses at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) To kill her mother.
(b) To meet her boyfriend.
(c) Because she just bought it.
(d) To go to the movies.
2. Who else was up for the promotion that Marlene got?
3. The job Jeanine will interview for with less pay also offers:
(a) Better prospects.
(b) Few benefits.
(c) Travel once a month.
(d) A busy schedule.
4. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(d) The main course.
5. According to Mrs. Kidd, what is demeaning for Howard?
(a) To work at an employment agency
(b) To work for a woman
(c) To work in an office job
(d) To work for a white person
Short Answer Questions
1. What do we learn about Angie's desires in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
2. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
3. Who enters work at Top Girls hung over?
4. What sort of gift-giver is Marlene?
5. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)