|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
2. Who seems the least upset as Griselda tells her story?
3. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
4. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
(a) Thought about the beauty of the life inside her.
(b) Just thought she was getting fat.
(c) Thought the baby would grow up to be pope.
(d) Thought she had experienced immaculate conception.
5. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
(a) Pope Joan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Joan's education was missing?
2. What was one of the Emperor's rituals?
3. In what language does Joan pray?
4. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
5. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)