|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan take a lover?
(a) Before she became Pope.
(b) When she became Pope.
(c) After she had a baby.
(d) Joan never took a lover.
2. Which character seems to travel the most?
(c) Pope Joan.
3. What was Nijo's first child?
(a) She never knew.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) Twins: a girl and a boy.
4. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
(b) Main course.
5. Which character does not have a dead lover?
(a) Pope Joan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the meal have the women been served by the end of Act 1, Part 1?
2. Which character sometimes dressed as a man?
3. What was Walter's secret?
4. According to Joan, being pope:
5. Where does Marlene work?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)