|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Having babies.
2. What part of Joan's education was missing?
(a) Information about conducting official ceremonies.
(b) Information about raising children.
(c) Information about how a woman's body functions.
(d) Information about how to be a pope.
3. According to Joan, what is a greater sin than a Pope giving birth?
(a) Having a secret lover.
(b) Never having children at all.
(c) Aborting a baby.
(d) Making a poor example of female popes.
4. What activity did Isabella put her life's energy into?
(a) Caring for her exotic garden.
(b) Caring for her elderly parents.
(c) Caring for her children.
(d) Caring for horses.
5. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Joan, being pope:
2. What was one of the Emperor's rituals?
3. Which character interrupts Joan several times during the telling of her story?
4. According to Marlene, the story of Griselda's marriage begins like a:
5. Who is the main storyteller of Act 1, Part 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)