|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
2. Why did Griselda accept Walter's tests of her love?
(a) She knew the outcome beforehand.
(b) She was afraid he would beat her.
(c) She was raised to obey her husband.
(d) She enjoyed a challenge.
3. Which character interrupts Joan several times during the telling of her story?
(d) The waitress.
4. What does Marlene order to drink at the restaurant as the play opens?
5. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Mrs. Kidd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
2. By the end of Act 1, Part 3, which woman's story seems the least probable or realistic?
3. What part of Joan's education was missing?
4. What activity did Isabella put her life's energy into?
5. Where does Marlene work?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)