|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
(a) Thought she had experienced immaculate conception.
(b) Thought the baby would grow up to be pope.
(c) Just thought she was getting fat.
(d) Thought about the beauty of the life inside her.
2. Which character insists she could never live the life of a "lady"?
3. What did Joan hope to understand as Pope?
(a) Why men are in powerful positions.
(b) A deeper, spiritual truth.
(c) The history of her religion's rituals.
(d) Intricacies of the Bible.
4. Which new guest arrives during Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Mrs. Kidd.
5. Which character thinks that good works are most important?
(a) Pope Joan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joan went into labor, what did she think was happening?
2. Who was Joan's lover?
3. What was Walter's secret?
4. Which character does not have a dead lover?
5. What was Joan doing when she went into labor?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)