|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
(a) With an argument between Jeanine and Marlene.
(b) With a pep talk from Jeanine.
(c) With a reconciliation between Jeanine and Marlene.
(d) With a pep talk from Marlene.
2. What do Nijo and Isabella's main shared experience?
(a) Details about their lovers.
(b) Their religious transformations.
(c) They both travel.
(d) Their birthing experiences.
3. According to Win, Louise will have to interview against:
(a) Younger women.
(b) Older men.
(c) More experienced women.
(d) Younger men.
4. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
5. What best describes Marlene's attitude with Jeanine during the interview?
(a) Blunt and realistic.
(b) Strange and creepy.
(c) Hostile and nasty.
(d) Kind and sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
2. What was Walter's final test of his wife's love?
3. By the end of Act 1, Part 3, which woman's story seems the least probable or realistic?
4. Where was the journey that Gret describes?
5. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)