|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Isabella put her life's energy into?
(a) Caring for her children.
(b) Caring for horses.
(c) Caring for her elderly parents.
(d) Caring for her exotic garden.
2. The job Jeanine will interview for with good pay also offers:
(a) Limited prospects.
(b) A lot of free time.
(c) Great benefits.
(d) A lot of travel.
3. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
(a) She hates him.
(b) She is thankful he took the children away.
(c) She can never forgive him.
(d) She defends his actions.
4. Which character's children were taken away and never returned?
5. According to Marlene, Jeanine will get either job if:
(a) She mentions Marlene in the interview.
(b) She studies hard for the interview.
(c) She believes she is the best person for it.
(d) She dresses appropriately for the interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nijo's first child?
2. Who conducts the interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1?
3. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
4. Who asks most of the questions during Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Who asks Joan to finish her story about giving birth?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)