|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems the least upset as Griselda tells her story?
2. What might get in the way of a high-paying, demanding job for Jeanine?
(a) She has two small children to take care of.
(b) She has a fiance who also demands her time.
(c) Jeanine lacks the skills for a high-paying job.
(d) Her mother is very ill at the moment.
3. What is the perk of the job Marlene mentions to Jeanine that has less pay?
(a) It provides employees with lunch every day.
(b) It provides excellent health benefits.
(c) It is located very close to Jeanine's home.
(d) It has good prospects.
4. The job Jeanine will interview for with good pay also offers:
(a) A lot of travel.
(b) A lot of free time.
(c) Great benefits.
(d) Limited prospects.
5. Why are Marlene and Jeanine meeting in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Jeanine wants a new job.
(b) Jeanine was just fired from her job.
(c) Marlene wants to work for Jeanine.
(d) Jeanine is interviewing to work at Top Girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Win, Louise will have to interview against:
2. What happened to Nijo's child?
3. As the baby grew inside of Joan, she:
4. How many job interviews does Marlene come up with for Jeanine?
5. Which part of the meal do the women order during Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)