|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Winn get into sales?
(a) To help others.
(b) To make a lot of money.
(c) To gain management experience.
(d) To meet people.
2. Why does Winn like working at Top Girls?
(a) She works mostly with women.
(b) She gets to be people's boss.
(c) She makes a great deal of money.
(d) People want to meet her.
3. What does Kit want to be when she grows up?
(a) A career woman.
(b) A mother.
(c) A nuclear physicist.
(d) A movie star.
4. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
(a) She is thankful he took the children away.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She defends his actions.
(d) She can never forgive him.
5. What kind of ghost did Angie think she heard?
(a) Ghost of her father.
(b) Ghost of her mother.
(c) Ghost of a dead kitten.
(d) Ghost of a dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angie choose to wear the particular dress that she chooses at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is wrong with Shona's description of her travel routine?
3. According to Marlene, the story of Griselda's marriage begins like a:
4. What has happened to Howard?
5. What field did Nell once work in?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)