|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youngest character in the play?
2. How did Winn get her present job?
(a) She answered an ad in the paper.
(b) She was headhunted.
(c) Marlene knew her from college.
(d) She applied through the company's web site.
3. Whom does Winn compliment in Act 3, Scene 3, Part 3?
(b) Her former boss.
4. Why do people think Angie is strange?
(a) She frightened all the friends she had.
(b) She hangs out with someone much younger.
(c) She does not have any friends.
(d) She hangs out with someone much older.
5. How did Nijo feel when the Emperor died?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shona, she has been:
2. According to Marlene, the story of Griselda's marriage begins like a:
3. Whom does Nell interview in Act 2, Scene 3, Part 3?
4. By the end of Act 1, Part 3, which woman's story seems the least probable or realistic?
5. How does Griselda feel about her husband?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)