|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth try and convince Lincoln to do when he enters the room in Scene 5?
(a) To clean the house.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To leave.
(d) To cook dinner.
2. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 6?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) His job.
(c) Card hustling.
(d) The bar.
3. How much was the inheritance Booth and Lincoln's father left?
4. What is Booth doing at the beginning of Scene 4?
(b) Watching TV.
5. Who chooses the right card during the first card game in Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln tell Booth he landed a job as the beginning of Scene 6?
2. What does Lincoln tell Booth their card game would be if they used real money in Scene 6?
3. What position does Lincoln pretend to be when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 5?
4. Who wins the card game with real money near the end of Scene 6?
5. Which of the following does Lincoln not mention he still has in regard to cards in Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the end of the scene after Booth goes into a rage at the end of Scene 6.
2. What do Lincoln and Booth discuss in regard to their parents leaving them in Scene 5?
3. What does Booth announce to Lincoln in regard to Grace in Scene 6?
4. What is the nature of the description of Lincoln and Booth's "inheritance" in Scene 5?
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln about his ex-wife Cookie in Scene 6?
6. How does Lincoln react when Booth suggests they form a hustling team in Scene 5?
7. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's card game at the end of Scene 5?
8. How does Lincoln react when Booth tells him he must move in Scene 6?
9. Describe Lincoln and Booth's card game when they use real money near the end of Scene 6.
10. How does Lincoln describe the joker from the city?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)