|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booth do when he plays cards with Lincoln near the end of Scene 5?
(a) He picks most of the cards wrong.
(b) He picks all the cards right.
(c) He loses.
(d) He picks a few cards right.
2. Complete the sentence: "You must be thuh man who ____ thuh most".
3. What does Booth blame for the reason he did something with Lincoln's ex-wife?
(c) His bad part.
(d) His old self.
4. In Scene 6, who does Booth say once came to his room and found him alone?
(d) Their mother.
5. How does Booth say he felt about his parents leaving them?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He didn't mind.
(c) He was devastated.
(d) He was happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of Booth and Lincoln's parents left them first, according to their conversation in Scene 5?
2. What does Booth say his and Lincoln's parents were never fit for in Scene 5?
3. What has Lincoln got a lot of at the beginning of Scene 6?
4. Why does Lincoln claim he lost cards against Booth in Scene 6?
5. What money does Booth bet with in the card game in Scene 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Lincoln and Booth discuss in regard to their parents leaving them in Scene 5?
2. In Scene 5, what is Booth's opinion of his parents abandoning him and Lincoln?
3. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's card game at the end of Scene 5?
4. What does Lincoln begin reminiscing about in Scene 4?
5. How does Lincoln react when Booth suggests they form a hustling team in Scene 5?
6. What does Lincoln say about hustling in Scene 4?
7. What does Lincoln tell Booth regarding finding work in Scene 6?
8. How does Lincoln describe the joker from the city?
9. How does Lincoln react when Booth tells him he must move in Scene 6?
10. Describe Lincoln's mood at the beginning of Scene 4.
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)