|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth try and convince Lincoln to do when he enters the room in Scene 5?
(a) To give him money.
(b) To leave.
(c) To cook dinner.
(d) To clean the house.
2. What does Lincoln study like an alcoholic would a drink in Scene 4?
(a) A pack of cards.
(b) A letter.
(c) A liquor bottle.
(d) His money.
3. What does Booth say his and Lincoln's parents were never fit for in Scene 5?
(a) Domestic life.
(b) Taking care of others.
(c) Keeping a job.
4. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's father leave an inheritance to?
5. .Which of the following does Lincoln not say he thought about while working as an impersonator in Scene 6?
(a) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late is the person Booth is waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
2. What age does Booth say he and Lincoln were when their parents left them?
3. What does Booth do to Lincoln at the very end of the play?
4. What kind of mood does Lincoln awake in at the beginning of Scene 4?
5. Whom is Booth waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Scene 4, what does Lincoln say happened when he chose to hustle again despite his doubts?
2. What is the nature of the description of Lincoln and Booth's "inheritance" in Scene 5?
3. How does Lincoln react when Booth suggests they form a hustling team in Scene 5?
4. What does Lincoln tell Booth regarding finding work in Scene 6?
5. In Scene 4 why does Lincoln say he first thought he should stop hustling?
6. Describe Booth's reaction when he notices some of his girlie magazines are visible at the beginning of Scene 5.
7. Describe Lincoln's mood at the beginning of Scene 4.
8. What is the nature of Booth's dialogue just before he slams the door and leaves at the end of Scene 5?
9. What did Lincoln and Booth's parents tell each of them in regard to their inheritance?
10. Why does Lincoln tell Booth they should play cards with real money in Scene 6?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)