|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the inheritance Booth and Lincoln's mother left?
2. Who wins the card game with real money near the end of Scene 6?
3. What does Lincoln do after the card game with real money ends in Scene 6?
4. Who chooses the right card during the first card game in Scene 6?
5. How many years apart did Lincoln and Booth's parents leave them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth ask Lincoln about in regard to his job at the beginning of Scene 6?
2. Complete the sentence: "thuh world puts its ____ in yr face and you don't move".
3. What money does Booth bet with in the card game in Scene 6?
4. What kind of work does Lincoln tell Booth he should try and get before being married?
5. Finish the sentence: "red losers black winner follow thuh deuce of spades chase thuh black _____".
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Booth's dialogue just before he slams the door and leaves at the end of Scene 5?
2. Why does Lincoln tell Booth they should play cards with real money in Scene 6?
3. In Scene 4 why does Lincoln say he first thought he should stop hustling?
4. Describe Lincoln and Booth's card game when they use real money near the end of Scene 6.
5. In Scene 4, what does Lincoln say happened when he chose to hustle again despite his doubts?
6. What is the nature of the description of Lincoln and Booth's "inheritance" in Scene 5?
7. How does Lincoln react when Booth suggests they form a hustling team in Scene 5?
8. How does Lincoln describe the joker from the city?
9. What does Lincoln say about his job as an impersonator when Booth questions him about it in Scene 6?
10. Describe Lincoln and Booth's first three-card monte game in Scene 6.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)