|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say Booth entered the room full of at the beginning of Scene 3?
2. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
3. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
4. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
(a) A ride.
(c) Some candy.
5. What does Booth say he did to obtain food for his date with his girlfriend?
(a) Stuffed it in his coat.
(b) Put it in his hat.
(c) Paid for it.
(d) Put it behind his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth accuse Lincoln of being after he finds out he has discovered something of his that was hidden?
2. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
3. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
4. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
5. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
Short Essay Questions
1. In Scene 3, in what way does Booth try and emasculate Lincoln regarding his job?
2. What is Lincoln's reaction when he sees the stolen items brought in by Booth in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 3, how does Lincoln tell Booth he will help him in regard to card hustling?
4. How does Lincoln describe his job in Scene 2?
5. Describe what Lincoln does after Booth leaves the room at the end of Scene 2.
6. What is Booth's reaction when Lincoln refuses to become his hustling partner near the end of Scene 1?
7. What does Booth propose to Lincoln in Scene 1 regarding card hustling?
8. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's conversation regarding Lincoln's job in Scene 2?
9. What is the nature of Booth and Lincoln's conversation regarding guns in Scene 3?
10. Describe the stolen items Booth unloads in his room at the beginning of Scene 2.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)