|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In the brothers' room.
(d) On the street.
2. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
(a) Be louder.
(b) Be crazier.
(c) Die realistically and in a manner inimitable by machine.
(d) Be more fun.
3. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
4. What does Booth say he did to obtain food for his date with his girlfriend?
(a) Paid for it.
(b) Put it in his hat.
(c) Stuffed it in his coat.
(d) Put it behind his back.
5. How much does Lincoln end up making for his autograph in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1? .
2. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
3. Who does Booth call "some miscellaneous stranger"?
4. What does Booth suggest Lincoln do if he were to lose his job at the end of Scene 3?
5. What was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 doing when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's discussion about mechanical devices in Scene 3?
2. What does Booth tell Lincoln he could always do if he is fired from his job as an impersonator?
3. In Scene 3, in what way does Booth try and emasculate Lincoln regarding his job?
4. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to improve his work performance at the end of Scene 3?
5. How is Lincoln's appearance described in Scene 1?
6. How does Lincoln respond when Booth questions why he quit hustling in Scene 2?
7. Describe the stolen items Booth unloads in his room at the beginning of Scene 2.
8. What reasons does Lincoln give Booth for not wanting to be his hustling partner in Scene 1?
9. What does Lincoln tell Booth about card hustling in Scene 1?
10. At the beginning of Scene 3, how does Booth describe his evening with Grace?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)