|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
2. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
(a) A park.
(b) A bar.
(c) His job.
(d) The store.
3. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
(a) Too much.
(d) A toy.
4. How does Lincoln know the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His brother.
(b) He was his hustling partner.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His friend.
5. What does the author say Booth entered the room full of at the beginning of Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Booth's girlfriends name?
2. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
3. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
4. Where does Scene 2 take place?
5. What was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 doing when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Booth say about telephones in Scene 2?
2. Describe Lincoln's interaction with the kid on the bus in Scene 1.
3. How is Lincoln's appearance described in Scene 1?
4. What does Lincoln tell Booth he has discovered of his in Scene 3?
5. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to improve his work performance at the end of Scene 3?
6. In Scene 3, how does Lincoln tell Booth he will help him in regard to card hustling?
7. How does Booth respond when he learns Lincoln has found something of his that was hidden?
8. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's discussion about mechanical devices in Scene 3?
9. What is the nature of Booth and Lincoln's conversation regarding guns in Scene 3?
10. How does Lincoln respond when Booth questions why he quit hustling in Scene 2?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)