|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
(a) He died in a fire.
(b) He was drowned.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was shot.
2. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
(a) Be louder.
(b) Die realistically and in a manner inimitable by machine.
(c) Be more fun.
(d) Be crazier.
3. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
4. What does Booth accuse Lincoln of being after he finds out he has discovered something of his that was hidden?
5. What does Booth compare Lincoln to in order to emasculate him?
(a) A lame duck.
(b) A flat tire.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A gun firing blanks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
2. Where does Lincoln say he works with guns at all the time?
3. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
4. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
5. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the stolen items Booth unloads in his room at the beginning of Scene 2.
2. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's discussion about mechanical devices in Scene 3?
3. What does Booth say his stolen merchandise will help him accomplish in Scene 2?
4. What does Booth tell Lincoln he is going to do with the ring he has in Scene 1?
5. How does Lincoln respond when Booth questions why he quit hustling in Scene 2?
6. How does Booth respond when he learns Lincoln has found something of his that was hidden?
7. Describe what Lincoln does after Booth leaves the room at the end of Scene 2.
8. What does Lincoln tell Booth about card hustling in Scene 1?
9. What is Lincoln's reaction when he sees the stolen items brought in by Booth in Scene 2?
10. What does Lincoln say to Booth when he suggests that card hustling is all about luck in Scene 2?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)