|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they first got married.
(b) When they went through their divorces.
(c) The time when their mother left them.
(d) When they were homeless.
2. What does Booth accuse Lincoln of being after he finds out he has discovered something of his that was hidden?
3. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
(a) Some candy.
(c) A ride.
4. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) George Washington.
5. Which of the following is not one of the things mentioned that women can learn from a man's phone number?
(a) They aren't homeless.
(b) They have money.
(c) They don't have a wife.
(d) The have a good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
2. Where does Scene 2 take place?
3. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
4. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
5. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lincoln respond when Booth questions why he quit hustling in Scene 2?
2. What does Lincoln tell Booth about card hustling in Scene 1?
3. Describe what Lincoln does after Booth leaves the room at the end of Scene 2.
4. What is the nature of Booth and Lincoln's conversation regarding guns in Scene 3?
5. In Scene 3, how does Lincoln tell Booth he will help him in regard to card hustling?
6. At the beginning of Scene 3, how does Booth describe his evening with Grace?
7. What does Lincoln say to Booth when he suggests that card hustling is all about luck in Scene 2?
8. What is Lincoln's reaction when he sees the stolen items brought in by Booth in Scene 2?
9. What does Booth say his stolen merchandise will help him accomplish in Scene 2?
10. How does Lincoln describe his job in Scene 2?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)