|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the face paint Lincoln wears in Scene 1?
2. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
(a) Be louder.
(b) Die realistically and in a manner inimitable by machine.
(c) Be crazier.
(d) Be more fun.
3. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
(a) His clothes.
(b) The color of his skin.
(c) His hair.
(d) His name.
4. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
5. Who is Booth trying to impress with the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(d) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lincoln when he is asked for his autograph in Scene 1?
2. What does Booth say he did to obtain food for his date with his girlfriend?
3. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
4. Who did Lincoln and Booth's mother leave in charge of them according to Booth's story in Scene 1?
5. What moniker does Lincoln continually call Booth's girlfriend when Booth is telling him about his date the night before in Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to improve his work performance at the end of Scene 3?
2. What does Lincoln tell Booth about card hustling in Scene 1?
3. Describe Lincoln's interaction with the kid on the bus in Scene 1.
4. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's conversation regarding Lincoln's job in Scene 2?
5. Describe the stolen items Booth unloads in his room at the beginning of Scene 2.
6. What does Booth tell Lincoln he could always do if he is fired from his job as an impersonator?
7. What does Booth say about telephones in Scene 2?
8. What is the nature of Lincoln and Booth's discussion about mechanical devices in Scene 3?
9. What is Booth's reaction when Lincoln refuses to become his hustling partner near the end of Scene 1?
10. At the beginning of Scene 3, how does Booth describe his evening with Grace?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)