|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Lincoln not mention he still has in regard to cards in Scene 4?
(a) His touch.
(b) His moves.
(c) His chops.
(d) His mouth.
2. Who chooses the right card during the first card game in Scene 6?
3. What does Booth do when he awakes in Scene 4?
(a) Listens to Lincoln hustle.
(c) Goes to the bathroom.
(d) Goes to work.
4. What does Lincoln hold up for Booth to see near the end of Scene 5?
(a) His gun.
(b) His inheritance.
(c) His watch.
(d) His cards.
5. What does Booth do after the card game with real money ends in Scene 6?
(a) Shoves Lincoln.
(b) Stabs Lincoln.
(c) Kicks Lincoln out of his room.
(d) Shoots Lincoln.
6. Which one of Booth and Lincoln's parents left them first, according to their conversation in Scene 5?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their mother.
(c) They left at the same time.
(d) They never left.
7. .Which of the following does Lincoln not say he thought about while working as an impersonator in Scene 6?
(c) His ex-wife.
8. Complete the sentence: "thuh world puts its ____ in yr face and you don't move".
9. Why does Lincoln tell Booth he must get work before being married?
(a) So his wife won't have to support the family herself.
(b) So he will look like a man.
(c) So he can have a family.
(d) So he can support Lincoln.
10. What can Lincoln not take his eyes off at the end of Scene 4?
(b) The liquor bottle.
(c) The window.
(d) The cards.
11. What does Lincoln say he had in regards to card hustling?
12. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's father leave an inheritance to?
13. What does Booth tell Lincoln he will have to do at the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) Get a new job.
(b) Help him hustle.
(c) Bail him out of jail.
(d) Move out.
14. What did Lincoln and Booth's mother instruct one of her sons not to do in terms of his inheritance?
(a) Spend it on a wedding.
(b) Not spend it.
(c) Spend it only on food.
(d) Tell the other brother.
15. How many years apart did Lincoln and Booth's parents leave them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth do to Lincoln at the very end of the play?
2. What kind of mood does Lincoln awake in at the beginning of Scene 4?
3. Why does Lincoln believe he is required to do something that no one else must do at work?
4. How much was the inheritance Booth and Lincoln's father left?
5. What does Booth realize has happened to him at the end of Scene 5?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)