|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln say happened when he played one last hustling game?
(a) Someone hit him.
(b) He lost.
(c) Someone shot him.
(d) His friend died.
2. What does Lincoln say he has lost when he enters the room in Scene 5?
(a) His money.
(b) His job.
(c) His cards.
(d) His car.
3. How does Booth say he felt about his parents leaving them?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He was devastated.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He didn't mind.
4. Who wins the card game with real money near the end of Scene 6?
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln he did with Lincoln's ex-wife Cookie?
(a) Cooked her dinner.
(b) Took her on a date.
(c) Slept with her.
(d) Sang to her.
6. Whom is Booth waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
7. In Scene 6, who does Booth say once came to his room and found him alone?
(b) Their mother.
8. What does Booth realize has happened to him at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He is going to ask Grace to marry him.
(b) He loves Grace.
(c) He hates Grace.
(d) He's been stood up.
9. Which one of Booth and Lincoln's parents left them first, according to their conversation in Scene 5?
(a) They left at the same time.
(b) They never left.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their mother.
10. How long do Booth and Lincoln play cards in Scene 5?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Until morning.
(c) For an hour.
(d) For five hours.
11. Finish the sentence: "I said you could see the bigger end of the big city with a little more _____".
12. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
(a) All she ever wanted.
(b) Everything Lincoln couldn't provide.
(c) Anything she could desire.
(d) All she ever needed.
13. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's father leave an inheritance to?
14. What kind of work does Lincoln tell Booth he should try and get before being married?
15. What age does Booth say he and Lincoln were when their parents left them?
(b) 10 and 12.
(c) Young adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth ask Lincoln about in regard to his job at the beginning of Scene 6?
2. What do Lincoln and Booth begin to do after they discuss getting jobs?
3. What kind of mood does Lincoln awake in at the beginning of Scene 4?
4. Which of the following words are not used to describe Lincoln's card dealing movements in Scene 4?
5. Complete the sentence: "thuh world puts its ____ in yr face and you don't move".
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)