|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth realize has happened to him at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He is going to ask Grace to marry him.
(b) He's been stood up.
(c) He loves Grace.
(d) He hates Grace.
2. What does Lincoln say he took from a mother during card hustling that caused her to pull a knife on him in Scene 4?
(a) Her bike.
(b) Her last paycheck.
(c) Her welfare check.
(d) Her child's tuition.
3. How does Booth do when he plays cards with Lincoln near the end of Scene 5?
(a) He picks most of the cards wrong.
(b) He picks all the cards right.
(c) He picks a few cards right.
(d) He loses.
4. What is Booth ranting about at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) Being single.
(b) His brother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mistreatment at work.
5. How late is the person Booth is waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) A few hours.
(d) 1 hour.
6. .Which of the following does Lincoln not say he thought about while working as an impersonator in Scene 6?
(c) His ex-wife.
7. What does Lincoln pretend to do by himself in Scene 4?
(b) Go on a date.
(d) Assasinate himself.
8. What does Booth ask Lincoln to take part in with him near the end of Scene 5?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The card-hustling business.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A street-vending operation.
9. Which of the following words are not used to describe Lincoln's card dealing movements in Scene 4?
10. What does Booth tell Lincoln he did with Lincoln's ex-wife Cookie?
(a) Slept with her.
(b) Sang to her.
(c) Cooked her dinner.
(d) Took her on a date.
11. What does Booth tell Lincoln regarding his needing a job in Scene 6?
(a) He will work on it.
(b) He's thinking about it.
(c) He's got some lined up.
(d) He doesn't want to.
12. What is Booth doing at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) Watching TV.
13. How long do Booth and Lincoln play cards in Scene 5?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) For five hours.
(c) For an hour.
(d) Until morning.
14. What position does Lincoln pretend to be when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 5?
(c) He plays with Booth.
(d) He doesn't play.
15. What does Lincoln begin reminiscing about in Scene 4?
(a) His parents.
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His time as an actor.
(d) His card hustling days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age does Booth say he and Lincoln were when their parents left them?
2. What does Lincoln study like an alcoholic would a drink in Scene 4?
3. What does Booth blame for the reason he did something with Lincoln's ex-wife?
4. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
5. What do Lincoln and Booth reminisce about in Scene 5?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)