|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln set up in Scene 4?
(a) His wardrobe.
(b) A card game.
(c) An assasination scene.
(d) A dinner date.
2. Whom is Booth waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
3. What does Lincoln tell Booth he landed a job as the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) A bank teller.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A bouncer.
(d) A security guard.
4. What does Booth tell Lincoln regarding his needing a job in Scene 6?
(a) He's thinking about it.
(b) He's got some lined up.
(c) He will work on it.
(d) He doesn't want to.
5. Complete the sentence: "You must be thuh man who ____ thuh most".
6. What does Lincoln use as a urinal at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) The sink.
(b) The window.
(c) The floor.
(d) A cup.
7. What does Lincoln say he "ain't doin" to no one in Scene 4 regarding hustling?
(a) Stopping anyone.
(b) Hurting anyone.
(c) Killing anyone.
(d) Tempting anyone.
8. Who is the first character to appear in Scene 6?
9. What does Booth do after the card game with real money ends in Scene 6?
(a) Stabs Lincoln.
(b) Shoves Lincoln.
(c) Kicks Lincoln out of his room.
(d) Shoots Lincoln.
10. How long do Booth and Lincoln play cards in Scene 5?
(a) Until morning.
(b) For five hours.
(c) Until midnight.
(d) For an hour.
11. What can Lincoln not take his eyes off at the end of Scene 4?
(a) The cards.
(c) The window.
(d) The liquor bottle.
12. What does Lincoln discover Booth is planning to work as?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A street vendor.
(c) A hustler.
(d) A teacher.
13. What position does Lincoln pretend to be when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 5?
(a) He plays with Booth.
(d) He doesn't play.
14. In Scene 6, who does Booth say once came to his room and found him alone?
(d) Their mother.
15. What money does Booth bet with in the card game in Scene 6?
(a) The money for his wedding.
(b) His inheritance.
(c) His life savings.
(d) His paycheck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth do when he awakes in Scene 4?
2. What has Lincoln not touched since Lonny died?
3. How much does Lincoln bet when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 6?
4. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
5. Which of the following does Lincoln not mention he still has in regard to cards in Scene 4?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)