|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. .Which of the following does Lincoln not say he thought about while working as an impersonator in Scene 6?
(b) His ex-wife.
2. What does Lincoln use as a urinal at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) A cup.
(b) The sink.
(c) The window.
(d) The floor.
3. What does Lincoln set up in Scene 4?
(a) An assasination scene.
(b) A card game.
(c) A dinner date.
(d) His wardrobe.
4. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 6?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) His job.
(c) The bar.
(d) Card hustling.
5. What does Lincoln tell Booth he landed a job as the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) A security guard.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A bank teller.
(d) A bouncer.
6. How does Booth react when he discovers what Lincoln had been doing earlier in the day?
(a) He becomes upset.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He hits him.
7. What is Booth ranting about at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mistreatment at work.
(d) Being single.
8. What does Lincoln begin reminiscing about in Scene 4?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His time as an actor.
(c) His parents.
(d) His card hustling days.
9. Why does Lincoln tell Booth he must get work before being married?
(a) So he will look like a man.
(b) So his wife won't have to support the family herself.
(c) So he can have a family.
(d) So he can support Lincoln.
10. Finish the sentence: "throw thuh cards light, like uh _______".
11. Who chooses the right card during the first card game in Scene 6?
12. What does Lincoln discover Booth is planning to work as?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A street vendor.
(c) A hustler.
(d) A teacher.
13. Why does Lincoln believe he is required to do something that no one else must do at work?
(a) Because he is single.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) Because he is old.
(d) Because he is black.
14. How does Booth say he felt about his parents leaving them?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He was devastated.
(c) He didn't mind.
(d) He was happy.
15. Which of the following does Lincoln not mention he still has in regard to cards in Scene 4?
(a) His chops.
(b) His touch.
(c) His moves.
(d) His mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln show Booth to do in Scene 5?
2. What has Lincoln not touched since Lonny died?
3. What position does Lincoln pretend to be when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 5?
4. What does Booth say his and Lincoln's parents were never fit for in Scene 5?
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln he did with Lincoln's ex-wife Cookie?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)