|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln move around faster and faster at the end of Scene 5?
(a) His clothes.
(b) The dishes.
(c) The cards.
(d) The furniture.
2. What does Booth tell Lincoln regarding his needing a job in Scene 6?
(a) He doesn't want to.
(b) He's thinking about it.
(c) He will work on it.
(d) He's got some lined up.
3. Which one of Booth and Lincoln's parents left them first, according to their conversation in Scene 5?
(a) Their father.
(b) They left at the same time.
(c) Their mother.
(d) They never left.
4. What does Lincoln use as a urinal at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) The floor.
(b) The sink.
(c) The window.
(d) A cup.
5. Finish the sentence: "I said you could see the bigger end of the big city with a little more _____".
6. What money does Booth bet with in the card game in Scene 6?
(a) His life savings.
(b) The money for his wedding.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) His paycheck.
7. What does Lincoln say he had in regards to card hustling?
8. In Scene 6, who does Booth say once came to his room and found him alone?
(c) Their mother.
9. What does Lincoln study like an alcoholic would a drink in Scene 4?
(a) His money.
(b) A liquor bottle.
(c) A pack of cards.
(d) A letter.
10. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
(a) All she ever needed.
(b) Everything Lincoln couldn't provide.
(c) Anything she could desire.
(d) All she ever wanted.
11. Why does Lincoln tell Booth he must get work before being married?
(a) So his wife won't have to support the family herself.
(b) So he can have a family.
(c) So he can support Lincoln.
(d) So he will look like a man.
12. What is Booth's room prepared for at the beginning of Scene 5?
(a) Card hustling.
(b) The assassination scene.
(c) A dinner date.
(d) A wedding.
13. Which of the following words are not used to describe Lincoln's card dealing movements in Scene 4?
14. Whom is Booth waiting for at the beginning of Scene 5?
15. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's father leave an inheritance to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln pretend to do by himself in Scene 4?
2. What does Lincoln say happened when he played one last hustling game?
3. What does Booth ask Lincoln about in regard to his job at the beginning of Scene 6?
4. What does Lincoln say he "ain't doin" to no one in Scene 4 regarding hustling?
5. What has Lincoln got a lot of at the beginning of Scene 6?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)