|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Lincoln's work costume does he rip?
(a) The hat.
(b) The jacket.
(c) The beard.
(d) The pants.
2. What does Booth realize has happened to him at the end of Scene 5?
(a) He is going to ask Grace to marry him.
(b) He's been stood up.
(c) He hates Grace.
(d) He loves Grace.
3. Who is the first character to appear in Scene 6?
4. What does Booth ask Lincoln to take part in with him near the end of Scene 5?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A robbery.
(c) The card-hustling business.
(d) A street-vending operation.
5. What does Lincoln do after the card game with real money ends in Scene 6?
6. How does Booth say he felt about his parents leaving them?
(a) He didn't mind.
(b) He was devastated.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was sad.
7. What does Lincoln pretend to do by himself in Scene 4?
(c) Go on a date.
(d) Assasinate himself.
8. Finish the sentence: "I should quit right then and ____".
9. What or who does Lincoln say told him it was time to quit hustling?
(a) His intuition.
(b) His friends.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
10. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
(a) Everything Lincoln couldn't provide.
(b) All she ever wanted.
(c) Anything she could desire.
(d) All she ever needed.
11. What is Booth doing at the beginning of Scene 4?
(d) Watching TV.
12. Where does Lincoln sit after he has finished playing cards in Scene 4?
(a) On the floor.
(b) At the edge of his chair.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On the table.
13. What does Lincoln show disapproval of towards Booth in Scene 6?
(a) His career choice.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His housing situation.
(d) His money situation.
14. Finish the sentence: "I said you could see the bigger end of the big city with a little more _____".
15. How much does Lincoln bet when he and Booth play cards near the end of Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lincoln believe he is required to do something that no one else must do at work?
2. Finish the sentence: "thinking they could take me and they got took ________".
3. Booth says his parents leaving helped his relationship with Lincoln how?
4. What does Lincoln say he took from a mother during card hustling that caused her to pull a knife on him in Scene 4?
5. What does Lincoln show Booth to do in Scene 5?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)