Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
2. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
a) His mouth.
b) His teeth.
c) His heart.
d) His head.
3. What moniker does Lincoln continually call Booth's girlfriend when Booth is telling him about his date the night before in Scene 3?
a) Amazing Grace.
b) Sweet Grace.
c) Mother Mary.
d) Lady Jane.
4. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
a) Street vendors.
d) Card hustling.
5. How was the man whose death is mentioned...
This section contains 600 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)