|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln return home with in Scene 2?
(a) His pay.
2. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
3. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
(a) A couch.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A stove.
(d) A table.
4. What is Lincoln laying in at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The floor.
(b) A bed.
(c) A recliner.
(d) A couch.
5. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
(a) That he would be arrested.
(b) That he would die alone.
(c) That he would lose his job.
(d) That he would be killed.
6. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was drowned.
(d) He died in a fire.
7. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
(a) Get in touch with him.
(b) Track him down.
(c) Get information out of him.
(d) Call him.
8. How does Booth react when Lincoln rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) Gets upset.
(b) Accepts it.
(c) Changes the subject.
(d) Yells at him.
9. What does the author say Booth entered the room full of at the beginning of Scene 3?
10. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
(a) He tolerates it.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He hates it.
11. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
(a) His life.
(b) His job.
(c) His home.
(d) His love life.
12. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is impressed.
13. What does Booth say he's the kind of man that needs constantly in Scene 3?
(a) Sexual release.
14. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
15. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
(a) Gin rummy.
(d) Three-card monte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "come on man this is life and death, go all _____".
2. Who does Lincoln tell Booth to get in touch with in Scene 3?
3. What does Lincoln offer to help Booth with in Scene 3?
4. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
5. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)