|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(b) George Washington.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
(a) Be louder.
(b) Die realistically and in a manner inimitable by machine.
(c) Be crazier.
(d) Be more fun.
3. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
5. What does Booth say he does not understand about Lincoln near the end of Scene 2?
(a) Why he would want to keep his job.
(b) Why he is so lazy.
(c) Why he doesn't have more money.
(d) Why he is single.
6. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
(a) A bar.
(b) His job.
(c) The store.
(d) A park.
7. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
(a) He was drowned.
(b) He died in a fire.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was stabbed.
8. What does Lincoln fear will replace him at work?
(a) A white man.
(b) A doll.
(c) Another man.
(d) A wax dummy.
9. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A couch.
(c) A table.
(d) A stove.
10. What is Booth's girlfriends name?
11. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
12. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
(a) Get information out of him.
(b) Track him down.
(c) Get in touch with him.
(d) Call him.
13. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
14. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Shoplifts them.
(b) Bought them.
(c) They were given to him.
(d) Found them.
15. Which of the following is not one of the things mentioned that women can learn from a man's phone number?
(a) They aren't homeless.
(b) They don't have a wife.
(c) They have money.
(d) The have a good job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln tell Booth he found of his that was hidden in Scene 3?
2. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
4. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
5. What does Lincoln do with the money he makes from giving his autograph?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)