|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lincoln know the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
(a) His friend.
(b) His nephew.
(c) He was his hustling partner.
(d) His brother.
2. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
(a) His life.
(b) His home.
(c) His love life.
(d) His job.
3. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. Where is Lincoln when he is asked for his autograph in Scene 1?
(a) The street.
(b) On a bench.
(c) A bus.
(d) In a movie theater.
5. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Himself and Lincoln.
6. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
(a) His heart.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His head.
(d) His teeth.
7. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
8. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) In the brothers' room.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) On the street.
(d) In a bar.
9. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Found them.
(b) They were given to him.
(c) Shoplifts them.
(d) Bought them.
10. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
(a) That he would lose his job.
(b) That he would die alone.
(c) That he would be killed.
(d) That he would be arrested.
11. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
12. What does Booth tell Lincoln their father gave them as a joke?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their house.
(c) Their inheritance.
(d) Their names.
13. Why is Booth dressed as the character he is in Scene 1?
(a) For fun.
(b) For work.
(c) He lost a bet.
(d) His brother made him.
14. What does Lincoln tell Booth he will need if he decides to become a hustler?
(b) A gun.
(c) A hat.
15. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1?
(a) Right then.
(b) In the next hour.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth unload at the beginning of Scene 2?
2. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
3. How does Booth react when Lincoln rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
4. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
5. What does Booth say he does not understand about Lincoln near the end of Scene 2?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)