|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Never talk to him again.
2. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
(a) His name.
(b) His hair.
(c) His clothes.
(d) The color of his skin.
3. What is Lincoln laying in at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The floor.
(b) A recliner.
(c) A bed.
(d) A couch.
4. What does Booth accuse Lincoln of being after he finds out he has discovered something of his that was hidden?
5. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
(b) A ride.
(d) Some candy.
6. How does Booth react when Lincoln rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) Changes the subject.
(b) Gets upset.
(c) Accepts it.
(d) Yells at him.
7. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
(a) That he would lose his job.
(b) That he would die alone.
(c) That he would be killed.
(d) That he would be arrested.
8. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
9. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
(a) Start drinking.
(b) Get divorced.
(c) Quit hustling.
(d) Become homeless.
10. What does Lincoln tell Booth he will need if he decides to become a hustler?
(a) A gun.
(c) A hat.
11. Which of the following are not mentioned by Lincoln as being part his job?
(a) Watching the shooter.
(b) Sitting still.
(c) Pretending to watch a play.
(d) Pretending to be Abraham Lincoln.
12. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
13. How much does Lincoln end up making for his autograph in Scene 1?
14. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His heart.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His head.
15. What does Booth say he does not understand about Lincoln near the end of Scene 2?
(a) Why he would want to keep his job.
(b) Why he is so lazy.
(c) Why he doesn't have more money.
(d) Why he is single.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln do with the money he makes from giving his autograph?
2. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
3. Where does Lincoln say he works with guns at all the time?
4. What does Booth tell Lincoln their father gave them as a joke?
5. What does Booth say he did to obtain food for his date with his girlfriend?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)