Short Answer Key
1. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
2. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
3. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
4. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
5. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
In a boarding house.
6. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
7. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
8. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
9. What color is the face paint Lincoln wears in Scene 1?
10. Why is Booth dressed as the character he is in Scene 1?
11. Where is Lincoln when...
This section contains 2,744 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)