1. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
2. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
3. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
4. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
5. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
6. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
7. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
8. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
This section contains 3,981 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)