|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
3. What does Lincoln return home with in Scene 2?
(c) His pay.
4. What does Lincoln say he would rather do than partake in the venture Booth proposes?
(a) Have children.
(b) Get married.
(d) Earn an honest living.
5. What does Lincoln tell Booth he found of his that was hidden in Scene 3?
(a) His stash of magazines.
(b) His money.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence: "throw thuh cards light, like uh _______".
2. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. Finish the sentence: "something inside tell me telling me--but I was _____".
4. What does Lincoln offer to help Booth with in Scene 3?
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln he promised to Lincoln's ex-wife once?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)