|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
2. Finish the sentence: "thinking they could take me and they got took ________".
3. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
4. Complete the sentence: "thuh world puts its ____ in yr face and you don't move".
5. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
(a) Be crazier.
(b) Be louder.
(c) Die realistically and in a manner inimitable by machine.
(d) Be more fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
2. What does Booth discover about Lincoln when they play cards in Scene 6?
3. Who chooses the right card during the first card game in Scene 6?
4. Booth says his parents leaving helped his relationship with Lincoln how?
5. Finish the sentence: "I should quit right then and ____".
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)