|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kick him out.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Never talk to him again.
2. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
3. How long do Booth and Lincoln play cards in Scene 5?
(a) Until morning.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) For five hours.
(d) For an hour.
4. What does Lincoln pretend to do by himself in Scene 4?
(a) Go on a date.
(c) Assasinate himself.
5. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to make him feel better about his job in Scene 3?
(b) Hustle cards.
(d) Practice the assassination scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Booth trying to impress with the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
2. What did Lincoln and Booth's mother instruct one of her sons not to do in terms of his inheritance?
3. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
4. Which of the following words does Lincoln not use to describe how people do not want their historical information in Scene 3?
5. Complete the sentence: "thuh world puts its ____ in yr face and you don't move".
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)