|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth do after the card game with real money ends in Scene 6?
(a) Kicks Lincoln out of his room.
(b) Shoots Lincoln.
(c) Shoves Lincoln.
(d) Stabs Lincoln.
2. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
(a) He tolerates it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) He is indifferent.
3. How much does Lincoln end up making for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. What does Lincoln's boss require him to do every day that no one else must do?
(a) Count his money.
(b) Shine his shoes.
(c) Check his costume.
(d) Tip him.
5. What does Booth say hurt because his girlfriend was so sweet?
(a) His heart.
(b) His head.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
2. Finish the sentence: "something inside tell me telling me--but I was _____".
3. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
4. What does Booth try and convince Lincoln to do when he enters the room in Scene 5?
5. Complete the sentence: "You must be thuh man who ____ thuh most".
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)