|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
(b) A gun.
(c) A hankerchief.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Booth take out from under his bed at the end of Scene 3?
(a) A liquor bottle.
(c) A letter.
(d) A girlie magazine.
3. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they were homeless.
(b) When they first got married.
(c) The time when their mother left them.
(d) When they went through their divorces.
4. What was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 doing when he died?
(a) Watching a play.
(c) Watching a movie.
(d) Throwing cards.
5. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth say his and Lincoln's parents were never fit for in Scene 5?
2. What does Booth try and convince Lincoln to do when he enters the room in Scene 5?
3. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
4. Near the end of Scene 2, what does Lincoln begin thinking out loud about?
5. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)