|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
2. What or who does Lincoln say told him it was time to quit hustling?
(a) His intuition.
(b) His friends.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Near the end of Scene 2, what does Lincoln begin thinking out loud about?
(a) His love life.
(c) HIs parents.
(d) His job.
4. Which one of Booth and Lincoln's parents left them first, according to their conversation in Scene 5?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their father.
(c) They left at the same time.
(d) They never left.
5. Who does Lincoln say he works with the most during his job?
(c) Rich people.
(d) White people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
2. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
3. What does Lincoln tell Booth he found of his that was hidden in Scene 3?
4. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
5. Finish the sentence: "I said you could see the bigger end of the big city with a little more _____".
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)