|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Never talk to him again.
(d) Kick him out.
2. When does Lincoln say would be a good time for him to quit his job?
(a) When he feels like it.
(b) When he feels like hustling again.
(c) When Booth tells him to.
(d) When his boss complains about his costume.
3. What does Booth unload at the beginning of Scene 2?
(b) Clothes and shoes.
4. Finish the sentence: "thinking they could take me and they got took ________".
5. Which of the following is not one of the things mentioned that women can learn from a man's phone number?
(a) The have a good job.
(b) They have money.
(c) They aren't homeless.
(d) They don't have a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to make him feel better about his job in Scene 3?
2. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
4. Where does Lincoln sit after he has finished playing cards in Scene 4?
5. What can Lincoln not take his eyes off at the end of Scene 4?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)