|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth say the items he unloads would help Lincoln with?
(a) Get a house.
(b) Find a girlfriend.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Find a friend.
2. What did Booth say his and Lincoln's parents keeping up in terms of family life?
(a) The torture.
(b) The charade.
(c) The act.
(d) The pain.
3. Where does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) On the street.
(b) Someone gave them to him.
(c) A department store.
(d) In a dumpster.
4. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
5. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
(c) A toy.
(d) Too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Booth and Lincoln's father leave an inheritance to?
2. Which of the following words are not used to describe Lincoln's card dealing movements in Scene 4?
3. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
4. How does Lincoln respond to Booth's proposal in Scene 1?
5. What does Booth ask Lincoln to take part in with him near the end of Scene 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)