|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they were homeless.
(b) When they went through their divorces.
(c) When they first got married.
(d) The time when their mother left them.
2. Who did Lincoln and Booth's mother leave in charge of them according to Booth's story in Scene 1?
(c) Their father.
(d) Their aunt.
3. Which of the following is not mentioned regarding what the people Lincoln works with do?
(a) Pretending to shoot him.
(b) Sneaking up behind him.
(c) Laughing at him.
(d) Watching him pretend to die.
4. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to make him feel better about his job in Scene 3?
(b) Practice the assassination scene.
(c) Hustle cards.
5. What does Lincoln say he took from a mother during card hustling that caused her to pull a knife on him in Scene 4?
(a) Her child's tuition.
(b) Her last paycheck.
(c) Her bike.
(d) Her welfare check.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are not mentioned by Lincoln as being part his job?
2. What is the name of the bar Lincoln discusses in Scene 1?
3. Who has Booth just come from seeing at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
5. What does Lincoln fear will replace him at work?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)