|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He enjoys it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He tolerates it.
3. Finish the sentence: "I said you could see the bigger end of the big city with a little more _____".
4. Where does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) On the street.
(b) Someone gave them to him.
(c) A department store.
(d) In a dumpster.
5. What does Lincoln study like an alcoholic would a drink in Scene 4?
(a) A letter.
(b) His money.
(c) A liquor bottle.
(d) A pack of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
2. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
3. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
5. What does Lincoln fear will replace him at work?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)