|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
(a) Start drinking.
(b) Become homeless.
(c) Get divorced.
(d) Quit hustling.
2. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
(a) A toy.
(b) Too much.
3. When does Lincoln say would be a good time for him to quit his job?
(a) When he feels like it.
(b) When his boss complains about his costume.
(c) When Booth tells him to.
(d) When he feels like hustling again.
4. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
(a) Aurin Squire.
(b) Pearl Cleage.
(c) Lynn Nottage.
(d) Suzan-Lori Parks.
5. What is Booth ranting about at the beginning of Scene 4?
(a) His mistreatment at work.
(b) Being single.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence: "then you woke up one day and you didn't have the _____ for it no more".
2. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What does Booth compare Lincoln to in order to emasculate him?
4. Who is Booth trying to impress with the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
5. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)