|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth say he does not understand about Lincoln near the end of Scene 2?
(a) Why he is so lazy.
(b) Why he is single.
(c) Why he would want to keep his job.
(d) Why he doesn't have more money.
2. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
(a) Deal slower.
(b) Count cards.
(c) Deal faster.
(d) Practice smaller parts of the hustle.
3. Who does Booth call "some miscellaneous stranger"?
(a) Best Customer.
4. What does Booth say the items he unloads would help Lincoln with?
(a) Get a house.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Find a friend.
(d) Find a girlfriend.
5. Who has Booth just come from seeing at the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) His boss.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete the sentence: "just show me how to do the ____ part of the card hustle, man."
2. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
3. What is Booth's girlfriends name?
4. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
5. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)