|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Near the end of Scene 2, what does Lincoln begin thinking out loud about?
(b) His love life.
(c) HIs parents.
(d) His job.
2. What does Booth suggest Lincoln do if he were to lose his job at the end of Scene 3?
(b) Get a new job.
(c) Get married.
(d) Become a hustler.
3. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(c) Himself and Lincoln.
4. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
5. What does Booth say the items he unloads would help Lincoln with?
(a) Find a girlfriend.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Get a house.
(d) Find a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Lincoln discusses in Scene 1?
2. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
3. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
4. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
5. What does Booth budget money for in Scene 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)