|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Himself and Lincoln.
2. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
(a) In a boarding house.
(b) In a mansion.
(c) In an apartment complex.
(d) In a basement.
3. What does Lincoln tell Booth he will need if he decides to become a hustler?
(b) A hat.
(d) A gun.
4. What has Lincoln had bad luck with since his wife left him?
(a) Keeping a job.
(b) Finding women.
(d) Finding a house.
5. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
(a) Honest Abe.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Uncle Sam.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln return home with in Scene 2?
2. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
3. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
4. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
5. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)