|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
2. What does Booth suggest Lincoln do if he were to lose his job at the end of Scene 3?
(a) Get married.
(b) Become a hustler.
(c) Get a new job.
3. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
(a) Pearl Cleage.
(b) Suzan-Lori Parks.
(c) Aurin Squire.
(d) Lynn Nottage.
4. What was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 doing when he died?
(a) Throwing cards.
(b) Watching a movie.
(d) Watching a play.
5. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Near the end of Scene 2, what does Lincoln begin thinking out loud about?
2. Where does Lincoln say he works with guns at all the time?
3. What does the author say Booth entered the room full of at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. What does Booth say the items he unloads would help Lincoln with?
5. Which of the following is not one of the things mentioned that women can learn from a man's phone number?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)