|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
(a) His hair.
(b) The color of his skin.
(c) His name.
(d) His clothes.
2. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Found them.
(b) Shoplifts them.
(c) They were given to him.
(d) Bought them.
3. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Go to a bar.
4. What does Booth say he did to obtain food for his date with his girlfriend?
(a) Put it behind his back.
(b) Paid for it.
(c) Put it in his hat.
(d) Stuffed it in his coat.
5. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In the brothers' room.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth budget money for in Scene 2?
2. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
3. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1? .
4. How does Booth say Lincoln should act to make it hard for them to replace him?
5. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)