|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
(a) Some candy.
(b) A ride.
2. What does Booth tell Lincoln their father gave them as a joke?
(a) Their inheritance.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their names.
(d) Their house.
3. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. What does Booth suggest Lincoln do if he were to lose his job at the end of Scene 3?
(a) Get married.
(c) Get a new job.
(d) Become a hustler.
5. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
(b) Gin rummy.
(c) Three-card monte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
2. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. What does Lincoln say isn't influenced by the clothes he wears?
4. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
5. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)