|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) Shoplifts them.
(b) Bought them.
(c) They were given to him.
(d) Found them.
2. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
(a) A stove.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A couch.
(d) A table.
3. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1?
(a) The next day.
(b) In the next hour.
(c) Right then.
(d) The next week.
4. Which of the following words does Lincoln not use to describe how people do not want their historical information in Scene 3?
5. Who is the author of the play Topdog/underdog?
(a) Pearl Cleage.
(b) Lynn Nottage.
(c) Aurin Squire.
(d) Suzan-Lori Parks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth unload at the beginning of Scene 2?
2. How does Booth react when Lincoln rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
3. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
4. How many years has it been since Lincoln worked as a hustler?
5. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)