|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
(a) Street vendors.
(b) Card hustling.
2. What does Booth compare Lincoln to in order to emasculate him?
(a) A gun firing blanks.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A lame duck.
(d) A flat tire.
3. Where is Lincoln coming from when he enters the room in Scene 1?
(a) A park.
(b) The store.
(c) His job.
(d) A bar.
4. What does Booth suggest he and Lincoln do to make him feel better about his job in Scene 3?
(a) Practice the assassination scene.
(d) Hustle cards.
5. What does Booth claim to know more about than Lincoln in Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
2. Which of the following are not mentioned by Lincoln as being part his job?
3. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
4. Where does Lincoln say he works with guns at all the time?
5. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)