|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
(a) Start drinking.
(b) Quit hustling.
(c) Become homeless.
(d) Get divorced.
2. What does Lincoln offer to help Booth with in Scene 3?
(a) His card game.
(b) To buy a house.
(c) To buy a car.
3. How does Lincoln describe Booth's gun in Scene 3?
(b) Too much.
(d) A toy.
4. What does Lincoln fear will replace him at work?
(a) A doll.
(b) A wax dummy.
(c) A white man.
(d) Another man.
5. What moniker does Lincoln continually call Booth's girlfriend when Booth is telling him about his date the night before in Scene 3?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Lady Jane.
(c) Mother Mary.
(d) Sweet Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln tell Booth he found of his that was hidden in Scene 3?
2. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
3. Who has Booth just come from seeing at the beginning of Scene 3?
4. Finish the sentence: "come on man this is life and death, go all _____".
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln their father gave them as a joke?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)