|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
2. How much does Lincoln end up making for his autograph in Scene 1?
3. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Never talk to him again.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Kill him.
4. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they first got married.
(b) When they were homeless.
(c) The time when their mother left them.
(d) When they went through their divorces.
5. Where does Lincoln say he works with guns at all the time?
(a) At the shooting range.
(b) Robbing people.
(c) His job.
(d) In the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln say he is afraid of near the end of Scene 2?
2. Where does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
3. Which of the following are not mentioned by Lincoln as being part his job?
4. What has Lincoln had bad luck with since his wife left him?
5. What did the death of the man who is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 cause Lincoln to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)