|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
(a) In a mansion.
(b) In an apartment complex.
(c) In a basement.
(d) In a boarding house.
2. Why does Booth say it is necessary that he and Lincoln buy a certain item for their house in Scene 2?
(a) To impress women.
(b) To be happy.
(c) To appear successful.
(d) To appear rich.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things mentioned that women can learn from a man's phone number?
(a) They aren't homeless.
(b) The have a good job.
(c) They don't have a wife.
(d) They have money.
4. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
5. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
(a) A table.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A couch.
(d) A stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Lincoln discusses in Scene 1?
2. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
3. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
4. Who is the first person to be seen in Scene 1?
5. What was Lincoln's wife's name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)