|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) In the brothers' room.
(b) On the street.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In a bar.
2. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Honest Abe.
3. Who is Booth trying to impress with the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(a) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. What does Lincoln promise the kid he gave the autograph to in Scene 1?
(b) Some candy.
(d) A ride.
5. Who did Lincoln and Booth's mother leave in charge of them according to Booth's story in Scene 1?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2 killed?
2. What does Booth budget money for in Scene 2?
3. What does Booth say Lincoln is lacking worth in?
4. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
5. What does Lincoln return home with in Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)