|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Lincoln end up making for his autograph in Scene 1?
2. What does Booth budget money for in Scene 2?
(a) A new house.
(b) New clothes.
(c) Rent and a telephone.
3. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
4. What color is the face paint Lincoln wears in Scene 1?
5. How does Lincoln react when he notices the items Booth had unloaded?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He is impressed.
(d) He gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lincoln when he is asked for his autograph in Scene 1?
2. What does Booth say women use a man's telephone number to do?
3. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
4. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
5. What does Lincoln say he would rather do than partake in the venture Booth proposes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)