|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln return home with in Scene 2?
(a) His pay.
2. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
(a) Go to a bar.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Eat dinner.
3. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the bar Lincoln discusses in Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
2. Near the end of Scene 2, what does Lincoln begin thinking out loud about?
3. Where does Scene 2 take place?
4. What does Lincoln say about his job in Scene 2?
5. Where does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)