|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Booth insist he and Lincoln get for their house in Scene 2?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A stove.
(c) A couch.
(d) A table.
2. Who does Lincoln say he is not just because of his clothes in Scene 2?
(b) George Washington.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What does Lincoln do with the money he makes from giving his autograph?
(a) Buys dinner at a restaurant.
(b) Pays rent.
(c) Buys drinks at a bar.
(d) Buys groceries.
4. How are the items that Booth unloads at the beginning of Scene 2 described?
5. Who is Booth trying to impress with the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
(b) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man whose death is mentioned at the end of Scene 2?
2. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
3. For whom does Booth get the items he unloads at the beginning of Scene 2?
4. What does Lincoln say isn't influenced by the clothes he wears?
5. What does Lincoln say he would rather do than partake in the venture Booth proposes?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)