|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the kid asking for Lincoln's autograph say he's been learning about in school?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Honest Abe.
(d) George Washington.
2. Who did Lincoln and Booth's mother leave in charge of them according to Booth's story in Scene 1?
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their father.
3. What does Lincoln do with the money he makes from giving his autograph?
(a) Buys groceries.
(b) Buys dinner at a restaurant.
(c) Pays rent.
(d) Buys drinks at a bar.
4. Where is Lincoln and Booth's room located?
(a) In a basement.
(b) In an apartment complex.
(c) In a mansion.
(d) In a boarding house.
5. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they first got married.
(b) When they were homeless.
(c) The time when their mother left them.
(d) When they went through their divorces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
2. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
3. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
4. How is Booth's card dealing described in Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the bar Lincoln discusses in Scene 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)