|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
(a) Thomas Jefferson.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Thomas Edison.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Kick him out.
(b) Never talk to him again.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Hurt him.
3. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
4. What does Lincoln say he would rather do than partake in the venture Booth proposes?
(a) Have children.
(c) Get married.
(d) Earn an honest living.
5. What event does Booth recall to Lincoln after he rejects his proposal in Scene 1?
(a) When they went through their divorces.
(b) When they first got married.
(c) When they were homeless.
(d) The time when their mother left them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1? .
2. What does Booth say he wishes to be called at the end of Scene 1?
3. What does Lincoln do with the money he makes from giving his autograph?
4. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
5. What kind of game is Booth playing in Scene 1?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)