|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Lincoln ask for when a person asks for his autograph in Scene 1?
2. What does Booth threaten to do to Lincoln if he sneaks up on him again in Scene 1?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Never talk to him again.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Kick him out.
3. Who is Lincoln dressed as in Scene 1?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) George Washington.
4. What business does Booth propose he and Lincoln go into in Scene 1?
(a) Card hustling.
(d) Street vendors.
5. What does Booth tell Lincoln their father gave them as a joke?
(a) Their house.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their names.
(d) Their inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers do after Lincoln tells the story about his autograph in Scene 1?
2. When does Lincoln say he will give the kid what he promised him in Scene 1? .
3. What does Booth say he wants to change about himself in Scene 1?
4. What does Booth pull out when Lincoln enters the room in Scene 1?
5. What does Lincoln advise Booth to do in terms of card dealing in Scene 1?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)